It's not really a big picture of me, but a new picture nonetheless.

A bit of context: In the wake of the Occupy Wall Street protests going on, I was disheartened by the fact that there aren't many that I can reach realistically (The closest one is Chicago, over an hour away -- and I'm in school and working atm), so I sent 10 bucks to them over their website and posted this picture in support:

300494_10150400796089524_561909523_10316593_22131604_n.jpg

(Not interested in fighting about this topic, I was just providing some background to the picture)

YOU have compelled me to look up this protest. :P

Oooh God, it's the most ludicrous thing I've seen all year, full of self-entitlement, poor decisions, scapegoating, and an almost blatant refusal of future planning.

I knew if it wasn't Swerto, it'd be Raziel. Despite everything him saying being false, you should at least look it up for yourself to make a decision. Try their actual website, most media sources have either been skewing the information or not reporting it at all.

Politics discussion -----------> that way

Other discussion -----------> that way, to the blogs.

This thread is about pictures.

You bads.

I was saying 5 or 6 days ago that all of our cred rests on the extremeness of our climate in the coming months, and that as soon as Occupy Antarctica strikes up we're hosed.

So much for my hopes of being on National News!