Because getting it to hold still is tougher than it looks, and the whiskers are about 15 feet long so they stab me in the eyes when I'm facing it. :x But god I love chinchillas. <3

Obviously you have never seen... CHINCHILLA MASSAGE!
Evil? I think not!

Vile creatures. My sister had like three for the longest time. I took better care of them than anyone else, and the little monsters bit me every time I came near them.

No, I'm pretty sure that there was a memo handed down from my mother's rabbit all the way down through every single small furry mammal we've ever had that says "Bite Spencer, he's delicious."

I'm pretty much half-asleep in this pictures, but what the fuck:

IMAG0311.jpg

My cats:

IMAG0301.jpg

I had to edit these a bunch to make them smaller so they're kind of messed up :P

IMAG0311.jpg.687028c221a30689acb18560f8a

IMAG0301.jpg.600f5606757559d1a963169ffae

No, I'm pretty sure that there was a memo handed down from my mother's rabbit all the way down through every single small furry mammal we've ever had that says "Bite Spencer, he's delicious."

I know *I* got that memo; now I just need to make it to your state...

sutseg.png

LOOK EVERYONE, I'M AN ACTION HERO.

Keep posting pics, Reth...I've been studying the exact shade of white of your walls to determine exactly what store sold that paint...Coming for you...

no I'm not or I woulda done it by now...especially with all your sexy beast picspam :(

Taken the morning after a party.

Edit* Should probably point out that I'm the black kid.

You shoulda left it up to people's imaginations-your friend looks like Jesus when he got so drunk the night before that he accidentally stole Mary's bathrobe... ; 3

Mobile Cyrass is mobile...and will be here soon. Sneaky pics will be forthcoming, shhhh....

Illisade, wtf are you doing in a classy joint like that? o_O

Edit: Swerto still makin MySpace pics...can't you have someone else take a pic of you for once!??!

There no sneaky Cyrass pics, my phone is hella dead. I hates it. Also, it tried to kill me. D: