There are surprisingly few decent photographs of mounted knights on google image. Also it is intended to be read as if the Knight is saying it.

OH! I didn't get that. That would make sense.

EDIT: Gorvena: Not a lance.

I am posting this because Libelle (or Sabeinne, my dear SISTER if you prefer) never will.

13316_422294520066_607740066_5758016_5213452_n.jpg

She was featured (again) on the front of our University's webpage... this is her "I'm a hawt scientist that is going to take over the world in 20 years" face. :)

Beware the day that House dej Dynastus returns to devour souls and have tea-parties!

cidandrosebud.jpg

My cats. Cid is in the front, chillin. About 80% of the time I'm online, he's next to me. The other cat sitting up is Rosebud. She makes a great "Evil Genius" cat, since she sits on my lap while I do my evil laugh.

BWAHAHA!

I actually usually do wear socks, like...I have my entire life, because I hate feet in general, and especially my feet. But we had just gone swimming and reclothed ourselves, and one of our friend's dogs ate my sock.

I am posting this because Libelle (or Sabeinne, my dear SISTER if you prefer) never will.

13316_422294520066_607740066_5758016_5213452_n.jpg

She was featured (again) on the front of our University's webpage... this is her "I'm a hawt scientist that is going to take over the world in 20 years" face. :)

Beware the day that House dej Dynastus returns to devour souls and have tea-parties!

She looks like she's a f'ing Valkyrie, or the incarnation of some Norse Goddess... it's the hair. It's pretty damn intense.

She looks like she's a f'ing Valkyrie, or the incarnation of some Norse Goddess... it's the hair. It's pretty damn intense.

It's true.... I mean wow

Libelle is my co-wench, and we conquer parks and small farms.

n607740066_45264_4463.jpg

However, we wuz not always big conqueror-folk.

n607740066_45008_344.jpg

See? And one time, when I was with my momma, I was almost babby formed. Plus or minus a number of years.

10948_225087775830_568610830_4723266_7104946_n.jpg

Scandanavians rule.

Just saying.

=]

Not that I'm biased or anything *cough cough yes i am cough cough*

Hehe, look at the pictures in reverse, it's like a Lysi-evolution flip book. :D