The sun is very much evil, I highly agree. Inside gooooooooooood...but as to not get my ass chewed out, look! A picture!

(Paranoid of breaking forum rulez >_> )

my-photo_3.jpg

I like red. :|

And now for the professional pics! (these'll be the last wedding pics I share, I swears)

Here's me and my guitarist before the wedding..

A25.jpg

Here's Noj, seeing me in my gown for the first time.. (notice the need to run)

C13.jpg

Here's our first kiss as a married couple...

D3.jpg

Here's me being worshipped by men... (I think I see Saphiara hiding back there somewhere!)

E11.jpg

Here's fun peoples havin' a good time.. (Izzat a Cabriel I see??)

G14.jpg

Here's the happy couple...

I32.jpg

And here's me surprising Noj by singing his favorite song with my band! (Which was apparently also being played in the church during mass... oops.)

I5.jpg

6135_659448462987_15609476_38076686_1295949_n.jpg

My rat has a bad habit of claiming all of my food as hers. Last night I also found the remains of a cheeseburger I thought I had thrown out 2 days ago under my dresser.

6135_659328203987_15609476_38073066_7264553_n.jpg

ALSO VAULTRAT (PipSqueak?) DEMANDS YOUR BOTTLECAPS.

20zbbsg.png

So, headsets hurt the shit out of my ears, and this is how I wear them. This is why you need to turn me up to 800%

Total camera hoor and on vent with Carrow <3

I TOOK TWO PICSHARS ON MY CRAPPY CAMERA PHONE

0817091811-1.jpg?t=1250564556

Demitri and Libelle... >:] he's wearing an extremely overpriced womancoat. And it was hideous. HIS EYES ARENT OPEN.

0817091819-1.jpg?t=1250564573

Me looking especially faggoty there in the white, and Baisez... who doesn't smile in photos.

Then of course Dem and Libs again :]

Demitri is visiting Libelle from Ohio ^_^ WE ARE SHOWING HIM EVERY POTATO because we have them here, in Idaho.

And other things, usually.

And also me and my babby formed, after the fact. By the way he's got a screw loose.

l_815c24a7d0ba4aabaf3a839be40eeedf.jpg

loldeadpool02.jpg

lol fem!Pool cosplay- Just got the bodysuit in the mail, making the rest of the belt/accessories as we speak. xD

loldeadpool01.jpg

YES, I DO ENJOY EMASCULATING EVERYBODY'S FAVORITE MECH WITH A MOUTH

Matt3.jpg

About 30 seconds after I took this photo and put my mobile back in my pocket, it started pouring rain.

This is what I get for being 22 and refusing to get a drivers license.

So... I found a knitting pattern online a little while ago. Cat toys! I bought some organic catnip shit from the store, and left it in a bag in my room. Slut found it, apparently.

I forgot all about the catnip, so for a good 15 minutes Jason and I were just starting at her like she was crazy.

10z0cc1.png

x1yu8j.png

qn42yw.png

My floor is a mess. Shhhh.

I wish my cat would like "store bought" 'nip.

I have a buddy who has a place in L.I where it grows wild, thats all she will....use?

Anywho...my Scaramouche. This is what she looks like most of the day. Judging...everything. My dog in the back there...not allowed on the bed. So says Scaramouche.

Sorry the pic is so huge...

scaramouchgrr.jpg