Lovely

Lovely Bloodstorm

"Someone who is easy to get along with on a first note, I must say,"arroused the voice of the young woman that has come to be called Videlle. She then continued, adding in some of the experiences she'd spoken to Lovely with.

"To me, she was an acquaintence at first, and relations between us, as far as friendship, grew a bit ways once I was able to speak with her more. On a plus, when she applied to the Silvermoon University, that gave us a bonus on each other's part. However, there was a bit of a mishap the last I spoke with her, one that might have disrupted my friendship with Leoren and Nymare, as far as the Cartel's affiliations with them. Nevertheless, I will not think anything different of Lovely."

A simple nod, and that was all.

I used to pretend to hate her, back when I hid what I was. I called her a traitor for the exact same reason others call me the same now.

There is, I suppose, something to be said for this 'karma' thing I've heard about.

It's been a while since we've talked. So much has changed for me since we last spoke. I wonder if she knows about my revelation, and what she might think of the real me.

I be hearin' she be changed. While dis inna'a new story, I heard dis before... I heard from a good source dat she be bettah.. I be seekin'er out again sometime, me tinks.

Subject: Lovely Nex'Cruor

Comments: Faculty. Helpful. Has assisted in several contracts without asking for anything. Nothing else is known.

The Nex'Cruor family is something of an enigma. Possible skeletons in Lovely's closets. Keep a close watch.

Opinions: There is something about her that doesn't click, but I do not know which. If opportunities arise, I would find out more.

"This new Lovely is interesting. She seems far more at peace with herself and separates herself from the woman she used to be. I can't help but wonder sometimes if losing the memory of our past wouldn't do us ALL a world of good."

Feral: "Lovely seems to be a diamond among the dust of a dirt-smeared race. She reminds me of a happier version of my Lady Winsol. Time will tell more but thus far Lovely seems to me a good listener and a healer of more than wounds."

I did not know much of Lovely before. I had only met her a few times and all in public settings. However she seems different now.. and when we spoke, she said the "Old Lovely" was dead. Interesting. She seems well enough... and very delightful - contrary to things I had heard through whispers in the wind. Perhaps I will find out more about this woman... Very rarely do I endudlge myself on idle gossip.

*Smiles a bit.*

I saw her dispatch several Alliance in Ratchet last night, one of which was a paladin equal to her in power. She then made sure we were alright, and stayed with us until we were sure the Alliance dogs would not be getting back up. A very nice woman indeed.

Selash:

I saw her a couple nights ago after she came to Ratchet to help me dispose of a few idiots who thought they could get away with insulting some friends and I. And after seeing her fight and talking to her, she's definitely someone I wouldn't mind fighting alongside with.