Lovely

Lovely Bloodstorm

One of the few who had the backbone to do anything about the Alliance attack on Crossroads last night. She is a great warrior...and makes for a good Orc when I wear my Brewfest Goggles. I have great respect for her and her friend Leoren, who wasn't eaten by a Wolpertinger after all...

Lovely? Yes I met her just the other day. She was very nice. She is very pretty, too. Vergile met her first and I was a little jealous, but she didn't seem interested in him in 'that way' so I wasn't offended. She seems very sweet, and I wish we could have talked more.

Ah, yes. Lovely Nex'Cruor. I had the pleasure of her happening upon one night whilst I awaited Trishe. She was ever so polite, though I fear I am no master of conversation so things were quite abrupt. Certainly, she seemed nice enough a person considering some I have met.

Always a follower. Never a Leader. Even in her training under the "Cult of the Fairest," years ago, all she ever has been shown to do is take the others of others.

Always a follower. Never a Leader. Even in her training under the "Cult of the Fairest," years ago, all she ever has been shown to do is take the others of others.

((ZOMG for the last time, I FOUGHT that cult in defense of The Grim! Gah!!! I challenged their leader to a fight and she backed down from me and left the server. Get the facts straight. hehe))

I met her, at brewfest she was having a problem holding her alcohol. A guildmate of mine, Gargarisa, cured this problem. I met her just before she left, said she was a teacher of some place... not sure what its name was... doesn't matter

Something of an enigma. Claims to be an ally, something which I sincerely doubt. I do know that she is overly concerned with meaningless drivel and the contentment of others.

"I've met her properly for the first time last night in the Undercity. I was er..." *blushes, a bit ashamed* "...eavesdropping. She came up to me afterward and greeted me with a kindness that... surprised me. She wasn't really anything like what I had heard about her."

*Slaid taps her chin in thought*

"She was very kind and proper with a playful smile. And she has this strength of heart, even though she seemed to be very sad, or upset about something. Made me wonder what could possibly be wrong. I couldn't really understand from what I overheard last night... I wonder what's going on."

*Continues to ramble on for a moment before adding at last,*

"Well, whatever happens, I hope she'll be alright. She was kind to me."

Once one of my most hated rivals, now swiftly growing into a dear friend. So much has changed over the past few months, in both of us.

My only fear is these dark rumors I hear, about things like immortality and long lists of lovers. In her quest for acceptance amongst her new people, is she risking everything that makes her who she is?

And if she is, can I be strong enough in my own self identity to help pull her back from the brink?

Bah, it be sounding like you not know Lovely well. Either that or she has been changed much over these years.

She be one of me most trusted people in Silvermoon University, she be one of the most helpful members of the faculty.

She be a good friend and a better leader.

Raziel, she be not the lady you once knew..

This troll thinks you be best getting over that.

There is something very wrong with her. She seems to think she is no longer herself, but a new person, who she does not even know. I am troubled by whatever may have caused this. Hard hit to the head, bad dose of leaf...

Worse still, I am troubled that it may actually be truth. Your body used by a spirit that is not your own, while your is utterly erased? I am hard pressed to imagine a more tragic fate.

Oh, yes her...well I am not suprised by the most recent turn of events in the slightest. Shes a sweet girl, but the amount of misfortune that hits her is almost absurd. With luck her new ailment will be over soon enough...with fate it'll only get worse.

You cant just erase yourself after all, all that personality has got to go somewhere.

I had the honor of fighting beside her last night. She is a fine example of what it means to be a Blood Knight, and someday I hope to fight alongside her on more equal footing.

She inspires me to push myself further in my training.

Although I do not approve of certain lifestyle choices she has made, she is a strong woman and should not be judged by her personal life.

I miss my Lovely! She's in quite a sate, from what I heard before I left the Estate. Maybe she'll come visit me in Stormwind when she's feeling better, though. I'm so lonely!

The harlot...

I do not know what...trickery...has caused your transformation...

But I remember you, strumpet.

I long for the day when you are delivered to my fine care.

Together we will find the root of your sin and rip it out.

We will cut and tear your pain from within you.

It will be such very fine work...

I only await the word of the Mistress...

...why she does not end your suffering herself,

I know not.

She must have...reasons.

I am torn over this one.... I wish to learn from her about the Light, as she uses it in a way that I desire. But I also feel that she has caused hurt to one that I care for very much, intentionally or not.

I finally saw her again. She looked a lot happier than the last time I had seen her so long ago... I'm glad that things are going better for her.