Lovely

Lovely Bloodstorm

Full Name: Lovely Bloodstorm (Formerly Nex'Cruor)

Nicknames: None

Date of Birth: 23 years ago (as a human)

Race: Sin'Dorei

Hair: Light Blonde

Skin: reddish tan

Eyes: Blue

Height: 5' 2"

Weight: 100 pounds

Place of residence: Silvermoon City

Place of Birth: A Laboratory in the Nex'Cruor Estate

Known Relatives: Skafloc Ran'Deu (Adopted Brother), Izrail Nex'Cruor (Adopted Brother), Clys Nex'Cruor (Adopted Mother), Elenor Whispersoft Nex'Cruor (Ex-Adopted Step-Mother), Tamora Bloodstorm(Orcish Life-Mate)

Religion/Philosophy: Peace with a giant axe

Group/Guild affiliation: Red Emo

Guild Rank: Officer

Enemies: Those who would seek to hurt her, selfish and manipulative people.

Favorite Foods: wine-baked bread, pie

Favorite Drinks: Purified Draenic Water

Favorite Colors: Blue

Weapons of Choice: Axes

Dislikes: Greedy people, or those who attempt to make themselves look better at the expense of others.

Hobbies: Cleaning, reading, helping others

Physical Features: Gorgeous and petite, with long blonde hair. She almost always looks spotless.

Special Abilities: Channels the light without using M'uru, as though it either comes from her soul, or something hidden within her. Does not age, and has regenerative abilites.

Positive Personality Traits: Pleasant and respectful

Negative Personality Traits: A bit naive and trusting. Has been called "a force of destructive nature" for her ability to destroy anyone who falls in love with her. To this date, only one person has been able to withstand this.

Misc. Quirks: Curious about social things. Also, she has no belly button, only an indention.

Played by What Famous Person: Christina Aguilara

Theme Songs: none yet

History: Due to circumstances, the original Lovely Nex'Cruor was killed during her transformation into an immortal. She has since been recovered, and has all her human memories. Now whole, she has changed, leaving her job at Silvermoon University and fighting the Alliance she once served....bringing retribution upon them with a giant two-handed axe.

Of course she was known to me for some years now. At first I took her to be nothing more than another plaything of Mistress Clys, but I have since come to realize she means much more to her than that.

Indeed, if I had to put a name to their relationship the closest thing I can come up with is she is Clys' foster daughter in spirit. That is why after her latest tragedies and recent new reality as a Sin'dorei, I felt the obligation to do what I could for her, to bring her into the fold. I brought her into my home and gave her a purpose while she sorted her new life out.

She has proven herself to be a diligent and reliable woman. So much so I will be elevating her to very important role in the family. Yes, the family for such she is. Which is why I suggested she take the Nex'Cruor name, which she is truly deserving of, moreso now than ever.

"I have much to learn apparently. Long ago, I fought her in Hillsbrad... and just recently she spoke to me. Inside the Undercity. Something is wrong here... hm. Wonder what she wanted to speak with me about."

Lupen smirked a bit as he silently viewed his... Creation... In a sense... Walk through the halls of the Undercity. He grinned and muttered, "Soon, dear Lovely, soon."

Her transformation was entirely expected. Even as a human, she was bound to me, and to Immortalis. It was always a soft binding, not like a slave or servant, but more as a family member. Other allegiances would come and go in her life, but they never changed her relationship to me or my House. For a while I thought of her as simply an interesting anomaly, the 'tainted paladin' as she was called, but it didn't take long for me to realize that she was destined for greater things.

So I am pleased with her new direction, and it tickles me that she has at last acknowledged that she truly belongs to us. Lovely Nex'Cruor is my daughter, as Morgauth is my son, I suppose. Neither of them sprang from my body, but their spirits were drawn to me nonetheless.

I once promised Lovely that I would make her immortal. She promised to help me gain the power to do so. She kept her end of the bargain, and now the framework is fully in place for me to keep my end. After all, she is Nex'Cruor now. I am already preparing the laboratory. When she comes asking, I will be ready.

I met da little Elfie jus' da other day. An I be tellin 'er dat everahone deserves a second chance. I was impressed, doh she is a little formal, wit all dem Elfie traditions, She seems ta be verah confident in 'er abilities, an i tink she will be ah great 'ealer someday.

Dat Elfie Skafloc doh...'e got a fresh mouth.

-Karnya

Lovely is, by far, the sweetest, most devoted girl I have ever met - and no one has ever made the slaughter of things look so good. Though, for as much as I love her, I worry for her even more. How someone so selfless and beautiful can get into so much trouble, I will never figure out.

And to anyone who seeks to harm her -- I am in need of new target dummies and have no qualms if they are still alive and wriggling when I set them on the range...

I saw this women the other day ... in conversation with Vilmah Bloodborne. I've never met her, but I knew it was her, the Steel told me. I thought she was just a page in the history of the Historian, Sojii. I ... don't know what to make of her. She seemed harmless enough, but I know he thought she was dangerous. Perhaps I should not judge someone on the basis of hearsay from a man whose only encounter with her was when he tried to kill her ...

Perhaps we'll meet someday, and I'll know for sure.

I met her at a wedding reception. She was polite and good natured and did not live up to all the rumors I have been hearing. *smirks* That is a good thing.

I found her to be a perfectly charming woman with of a good sense of humor. An excellent conversationalist. But by her own admission she is also trouble, bringing strife to her own life and those around her. Still, it may be worth the risk to get to know her more. I’m sure it would be most entertaining, if one can hold on for the ride.

What a waste of a perfect body.

*Makes fake innocent face and starts imitating*

"But I don't want to hurt anyone, honest. Why is everything so hard for me? Why doesn't Nymare want to jump my bones? Woe is me! Why do the Grim hate me only for wanting to be their enemy? I don't understand. And I never understand, and I talk alot about being confused. Woe is me! Me me me me me me!"

*Hellista then cackles and grins* Somebody needs to put that girl's brain back in her rightful body and send her away. She gets on my last nerves. Selfish manipulative brat.

By chance the Blood Knights assigned this one to be tutored by me. She seems to be well entangled in the Nex'Cruor affairs, so I cultivate this acquaintance when I can. When I first met her she reminded me of a first moon duckling but I like to think I was able to massage a bit of maturity into her.

Of an interesting note, we did talk once and she claimed to have once been human and was magic'd into her current form. I'd have dismissed such nonsense if it weren't for her odd polearm stances, which would be ideal for someone of human proportions but tend to be a bit slow for the purposes of a healthy Sin'dorei.

Malorii shrugs her shoulders,

"Ohku likes pokeing her with needles from secret spots. .. " She starts to wander off with no real direction.

"mmm... I wounder how much mana she has."

I don't always know what to think of Lovely. She seems sweet and, well, kinda shallow, you know? Like what's there is interesting, but there isn't much of it. Then I start to listen and I get conflicting reports about what she does, and instead I start to think of a shallow pool covering a stone door. She bears watching.

On the other hand... I've heard things, and spoken to her at what I suspect was her lowest point. I think maybe she just needs to be happy.

I miss my lovely paladin! Everyone went away and left me all alone to fend myself off from a million boys..

If you see her, tell her I said to come home! I need a dancing buddy!

I think you asked me already, but no matter. Indeed, there is more to be said now.

She has grown much since she first came to us. Her trials and challenges have not been easy, she bears the emotional scars still I suspect. But I also see that she has taken ownership of them, forged them into a strength.

Yes, she has grown much. She has become what she always wished for herself I think..

Lovely is a very kind woman. She has offered to help Vicailde and I with our troubles, and quite selflessly I might add. She is a delight to be around.

I remember this girl! yup, yup! She was always doing silly flirting and stuff in Stormwind, manipulating weak elves and stuff! Quite an unique and interesting paladin! Not one of those silly "woo I'm of the light blah blah" type pallys, nope, not at all! Inconceivably, incurably, insidiously indifferent of indecency!

A friend of a friend, Right? And a good friend indeed. Respect her, And she'll show you the same. Ive got your back if you ever need me to, Lovely.

"Sometimes when I look at lovely a part of me wants to be with her to gossip and drink tea... or whatever the hell it is "Ladies" do when their not busy sabotaging each others reputations behind each others backs, I want to brush her hair like rays of sunshine.." Malorii pauses.

"But then i start to think about and wonder just a little bit how her head would look if i held it underwater.. I think sometimes that she would last 10 minutes maybe a little bit less, she would make alot of bubbles through her lips and squirm alot." Malorii nods sagely before walking off.