Sign in to follow this  
Xri

Sorry!

..Sorry for not playing Xri as much! I'm having a blast on my priest.

And I'll try to update the next part of Dinner Time ASAP! my work schedule has been relentless, but I recently got the boss to cut back my schedule by an hour.

Play what gives you the most fun Xri. At the moment that is Shadowspeak, so go with that.

I have been neglecting Lupa, who is stalled at 63. I won't even comment on Noury on Sentinels where I transferred him.

I am having a blast with Skaffy right now and seeing as I am the one paying for my play time, I made the choice to go with what I am enjoying the most.

In time I may pop back over to Lupa and finish her push to 70, or Skaffy might catch up and pass her. Who can say? Right now I'm where I want to be.

Gah. So confusing.

So... Lupa, Nouri, Skafloc, and Upae are all played by the same person?

I thought Lupa had quit, come back as Upae, and that was one person.

I thought Nouri had transferred to Sentinels with the other's that left, and re-rolled as Skafloc.

My mind is asploding.

---

But yeah. Play what you want, and -never- feel obliged to play one character over another for any reason. If you're not having the most fun you could be playing, why even bother? The main reason Skyze is still 69 (Apart from no machine that can paly WoW) is that I enjoyed playing my BE. Sure, I could have blown through them to start the new endgame, but it's not like the group won't live without me for a little bit, so I took my time.