Guild Rank: Sensate

Enemies: Those who attack her kin

Favorite Foods: Fruits, fungi, any non-meat natural foods

Favorite Drinks: Moonglow

Favorite Colors: Brown/Black

Weapons of Choice: The Great Axe, and the Longbow

Dislikes: Meat, lack of knowledge

Hobbies: Mining, smithing, talking to friends

Physical Features: Fuzzy skin, a tail that never looks the same, horns that change form from time to time, or aren't visible at all. Hooves

Special Abilities: She always knows where she is going

Positive Personality Traits: Peaceful, pays much attention

Negative Personality Traits:

Misc. Quirks: Refuses to be accompanied by any pet other than her Pink, Tallstrider Sunforge

Theme Songs: Sunspot-Moby, Babylon-The Tea Party

History:

Esaars' parent's were an unlikely couple. Her mother, a Blood Elf, was sent to Mulgore to the Darkmoon Faire from another realm to mark those that were a possible threat to her masters plans. Her father, a most respected Swiftstalker of Thunder Bluff, and a Tauren, was at the Faire the day she came.

He ran into her, and found her to be the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. His presence made her forget about her past, and why she was there in the first place. They spent a few years together, there in Mulgore, and later married, against his fathers will.

The spring after their marriage, Esaar was born. She looked as if she had come from another planet. Her form looked so mutilated that they had thought she was dead. However, she began to move and make noise, normal new-born behavior. Only a few months after her birth, her mother died of unknown causes. Esaar and her father made away to a safer place for her. A place where she wouldn't be seen as a reject, or an outsider, they stayed in a hut in Southern Mulgore for some time.

As the years went by, she started to look more like a Blood Elf, the Tauren in her finding itself to be the ressecive gene. Now, she is showing more of her Tauren blood, horns, tail, fuzzy skin.

*UPDATE*

She has been tainted by the Succubus Demon Carrriel, Minion of Hellista Lok'tharis. As a result of being infused with demonic energies, she can now change how her horns, and tail look. Her skin is softer than it was, but is still furry. The effects of this encounter are still showing, so what else is to happen to her is unknown.

Esaar is a wonder in many ways. She is very talented, and unusual to view. Still I find her lovely to be with, and she is a wonderful Sensate. I hope she and I continue to find new experiences together for quite some time.

Esaar is the only Blood Elf/Tauren I've ever met. Someday I'd like to analyze her genetics and figure out how it works. I would not have expected Taurens and Sindorei to be able to produce children.

At any rate, she seems to make the best of gifts. I know from direct experience that she is a skilled huntress. We traveled together a bit in Hillsbrad, and I was most impressed.

Her one downside is, perhaps, her choice of companions. While I have nothing actually against the Sensates, or their philosophy, what I have seen in practice is a certain shallowness, and a focus on the superficial. Maybe it's just because they are a fairly new organization, with mostly young members.

I consider Esaar a friend, and I hope to see her grow into her true power.

Thalassi:

"I met her once... I must admit that I was intimidated by her presence. I was so young, and she so Wise! Her Kodo was also quite awe inspiring."

I have known Esaar for a while now. She is quite strong and I hope she grows even stronger. Though i will pass on a bit of advice. A hunter who specialzes in survival does not always survive. Just passing that on.