Sign in to follow this  
Hellista

Notice Posted in all Horde Capitol Cities

The Society of Sensation is now recruiting!

Are you the kind of person who enjoys trying new things? Do you seek enlightenment? Then the Society of Sensation may be for you!

We are a small group of individuals who believe that learning new things and experimenting with new ideas is the key to learning, and therefore the key to power. Only by trying everything can one hope to understand it all!

If you are interested, Contact Hellista Lok'tharis or Esaar Bloodhoof and we will begin your path to discovery!

This is open to all races and we hope to see new members to help us grow. This is not a cult.

Thank you,

Hellista Lok'tharis, Master Seeker of the Sensates.

((OOC this guild is for anyone who just wants some fun RP. We are currently low to mid level, so any of you guys who want to bring alts in, we'd be happy to have you. This is pretty much like my Scourge Slayers guild on Alliance side, but with a different mission and a slightly insane leader. Yell at me, or at Esaar in game if you are interested.))

((OOC: You don't read any books set in Sigil, a.k.a the Cage by any chance? Just that's a society from that city between worlds, who record various senses in situations for other people to experiance.))

((OOC: You don't read any books set in Sigil, a.k.a the Cage by any chance? Just that's a society from that city between worlds, who record various senses in situations for other people to experiance.))

((Thats exactly where I stole it from. Planescape FTW!))

The bazaar in Silvermoon is thriving with activity, which means there may have been a dozen people scattered throughout the massive plaza. Jassart slowly strolls across the marketplace, watching the people and the goods. His fingers are itching for a chance to cut a purse or filch a coin bag.

The scoundrel stops short upon seeing the notice pinned to a board in the bazaar. "Fascinating," he says as he reads it. He steps close and smells the fine vellum used for the note. "A gathering of Sensates."

"Fascinating?" Nymare could have walked right past him without realizing it if she had not heard him speak. There was no mistaking the honeyed tones of the Fête's smooth-talking Sommelier. Casually, she peered over the rogue's shoulder to read the notice posted there.

"Fascinating indeed. I do not see a single picture of a naked female anywhere on there, yet it somehow grabbed your attention. Definite cause for celebration," the rangeress teased. "Shall I rally the 'troupes' and perhaps suggest invitations be sent to the Sensates? They should be the guests of honor for this momentous occasion."

"Yes, there is much in common between our groups," Jassart replies. "They seek new sensations. We're a private club that caters to our pleasure and entertainments." He runs his finger underneath the signatory to fix it into his memory. "Hellista. We definitely should talk to her. She sounds delicious. Can you get a hold of her, O Hunter of the Fête?"

"Are you well, Jassart?" Nymare's voice is dripping with mock concern. "Surely you know that no one is near so skilled at getting a hold of a woman quite like you, but if you truly wish me to try, I suppose I can keep an eye out for her."

The Forsaken priestess was walking through Silvermoon City when she spotted a small group of youths gathered around something, pointing and laughing to themselves before they ran off. Curious, she approached and saw a notice hanging on the wall there.

Reading through the notice, she strokes her chin in thought and begins to smile. "This...this could be interesting."

Licking her lips in anticipation, Eléna headed off to the nearest mailbox to pen a letter to this Hellista Lok'tharis.

Orhek scoffs at the sight of the notice in the Undercity.

"They have the nerve to put that up here? Most of us don't even have any 'sensation' left... in general or otherwise."

He looks down at himself and frowns, then stalks off in search of a purse to snatch.

((I hope to be around too. If I'm not around, you may want to talk with Esaar too. She's an officer, and we're usually the only sensates online at any given time. Most of the guild are alts, I do believe.))