Nymare

Nymare Sunfire

"...Nymare's nice. Not sure why people tip-toe around her." the young Knight pauses in adjusting his pauldrons to shrug. "She's inspiring, really. I don't think I've would have realized what it truly means to be Grim without her. She's strong. I like that about her."

Lythas pauses before turning bright red. "You're not going to take that out of context, are you...?"

Nymare? Would you like the long or short versions? Limited space on the page you say? Good, I did not wish to speak with you very long anyhow.

The Baroness is... trouble. She is a beautiful creature adorned with crimson-velvet lips that hide a silver tongue that speaks honey-coated words while she stirs a wildfire in her wake. Now, do not take this as to imply I do not respect her, for I do, and greatly so. Nymare could be a tremendous asset to Quel'thalas, should she apply herself in the matter - for she is a dangerous woman; persuasive, inquisitive, manipulative... she is a schemer, vengeful, and never leaves a debt 'unpaid'. She is the sort we need to rally the masses behind, a face for people to look up to, and a soul that contains the strength and conviction to make the difficult decisions that most people could not. In these regards, she is very much like I, and yet I still have a terribly difficult time in knowing how to handle her.

If she were a Knight, I could only imagine what she would be even further capable of... and possibly even in excess of which I can myself. I have seen both men and women sway to her command and call, and do so without hesitation. I am jealous to find myself thinking that if she were in my place instead, that she my be capable of doing a better job than I...

Hmmm...

Svetlaena's fists clench. "She personifies many things I dislike about the Sin'dorei... the elitism, the cruelty, the hard-heartedness. When her eyes are on me I feel sick..."

She grabs her stomach. "Or maybe that's just that Mulgore Firewater."

Rohan chuckles as he recalls the elf, "This one is bitter... VERY bitter. I suppose I would be too if foul demonic shite ran through my veins like it does her's."

Rohan take a drink and continues, "If you ask me, she is a monument of what puts the Sin in Sin'dorei, a wrathful, cruel, unchaste harlot teeming with evil and hatred."

He sloshes his drink around in his mug, staring into it, "I doubt I'll ever encounter her without her harem of Grim Brutes protecting her. The meek, helpless creature that she is..."

"There is no doubt in my mind that one day this religious devotion to this pointless war between factions of her's is going to catch up with her... And she is going to die with all the cruelty she's visited upon other to be visited upon herself, ten fold..."

He raises his mug, "An honorless death, for an honorless wench."

Nyaru sighs, then shakes her head. "Ya, I know this one, she's a coward in my opinion, her whole lot are cowards, why, just the other day they decided they would go have some sport in killing less experienced adventurers in the Fjord, The purpose? because they could, but that's not the problem, the problem is I don't see why it takes her and about fourteen lackies to get anything done, I mean, I bet you quite a large sum of gold that if this one was caught alone, she wouldn't survive very long against her enemies."

Diomades grins wickedly. "Is it fair to describe a woman with a single word? ... No? It seems fairly appropriate."

He chuckles lightly. "She's got quite the chip on her shoulder nowadays. Not exactly the woman I remember her being - but then, very few people have come this far without changing dramatically. Myself included. Still, despite my history with her, I see nothing but an empty, angry husk... She's become everything I loathe... though I do quite enjoy the knowledge that I anger her so."

Nymare...oh, um...

She's my Mentor in the Grim, she's...um, strict but nice. She looks out for The Grims welfare...does what she has to do I guess. I don't know if she likes me very much though...

*Tilts her head to the side.*

She let me take my stitches out, and told me that she liked my haircut once. I like her.

*scowls* Really? You want to know what I think? Her and those like her are the reason people hate the Horde. Like the rest of her Grim, she's pretty damn good at fighting when she's got numbers on her side. Otherwise... not worth much effort.

** The frozen winds of Icecrown blow furiously as those of the Dawn huddle by a fire trying to keep warm upon a cliff at the Pinnacle, he stands up and walks away when a young apprenctice of Lady Liandra asks if any know of her, looking down at the swell of scourge beneth them**

" My friend", he says to the knight now standing beside him.. " We have more important things to worry about than warmongers and that ilk. There are many on both sides, yours and hers, mine as well..."

Firmly placing his gauntlet covered hand on the shoulder of his comrade, " As for her, well, nothing need be said other than, I am sure we will meet when I return from this place... and I doubt it will be as cordial as is our friendship."

The Paladin and Blood Knight let out a chuckle in unison, a brief one and then Cavanaugh looks to the veiled stars. " It is time to retire... as I said, more important things await us"

**Walking back to his tent, closing the flap as he enters**

"The High Inquisitor brings ideals to the Grim. To me. I wouldn't of gotten off the ground without her inspiration, she is definately a vital role to the Grim - I'd trust her judgement over my own."

"Quite an astute woman, I should say, if a bit...impertinent, perhaps, at times. I suppose after all that it may be wise for me to inquire after these alleged sisters of hers."

*The Blood Knight looks at the goblin and smirks*

Oh, I think she was one of those who attended the soriee last night. When the few Alliance assassins attempted an attack on the Patriarch she was one of the few ladies who was quick to take up arms...

*Smirking*

Impressive.