Nymare

Nymare Sunfire

Persefani starts to ready the wedding invitation list to send them out to all the alliance and horde alike she wishes to attend. She comes across the name Nymare.

“Hmm…why not. If anything it will make for a good laugh. Besides, she was always such a good sport about Leithlen’s arrows.”

"Nymare an' ah got a rough hist'ry t'gether, but ah hope time will mend dese tings. She be a frien' a one a mah deares' frien's, sah she be deservin o' a chance in mah eyes. Ah jus' hope dat one day she be willin' ta give me 'notha' chance."

One of the few true fighters for the Horde I have had the pleasure of encountering thus far. I know little of her personally, but I neither need nor care to do so. Her actions have told me all I need to know. Chances are good if she ever asked me for anything, I would give it to her, because she has proven time and again that she would use my aid to bring pain to the Alliance on every front.

"I met Lady Nymare for the first time last night! She looked so beautiful!"

*Smiles happily and chatters on and on in an excited manner about how 'cool' she thinks Nymare is.* . . . *The rest of the interview has been omitted.*

She is a worthless, selfish snake of a woman. I hope karma bites her in the near future, and I know it will. Of course, when it does she will try to make it look good, as is her way. To her appearance is everything. Its sad that someone who used to be so beautiful has become so hideously ugly.

I don't even feel pity for her anymore. Only for her victims. She is dead to me.

I have seen more and more of the Baroness lately. I can't explain why, but I developed an infatuation with this one.

Not only has she been kind to this Forsaken, but her thirst for battle is common ground where we can relate.

Still...there is something I can't quite place my finger on. Perhaps she is one of the few living beings that understands pain and anguish as much as I have. She may show a pretty smile, but I can tell there is something behind the eyes.

My advice to you is try something I am attempting; walk away from your past and try to forge something new.

Maybe I'll be able to follow my own words...

Oddly ive recently come into the ... employ... of this blood elf. It seems to be mutually beneficial on most fronts, although I still don't trust her by any means. Too bad really....

"This one is quite handy with her weapons. I saw her handily deal against several Alliance until help arrived in Arathi Basin. We ended up winning that battle. Those chumps didn't know what hit them, I tell you. You should've seen how I lifted up a Gnome rogue and tossed him off the Lumber Mill. It was hilarious until his warrior friend decided to get revenge."

Rethsil gives off a smile between arrogance and pride.

"Though, I do wonder if her living condition is as bad as mine. Being forced to house in the Battlemaster's quarters in Silvermoon. Hopefully, she will be around to continue giving advice to more Sin'dorei like Cpike, who has a fear of attractive women. Oops, let the cat out the bag."

"She is Grim... How interesting." Lupen began to muse while again reviewing the rosters. "... Has been for some time... We shall see if she is an asset."

"She is Grim... How interesting." Lupen began to muse while again reviewing the rosters. "... Has been for some time... We shall see if she is an asset."

I was present at this one's induction.

She appears...satisfactory.

Although none of us amongst the brethren must ever grow complacent.

Nymare, ah that young elf women of Leorens. I am happy to see them together they are a good match.

She often aids the call of my guild, she has an alliance with myself and my guild for her and her husbands deeds. Should they need me for anything, my claws are theirs.

I had seen her repeatedly in passing, but actually met her last eve. She seems quite nice, and was more than helpful to me. She is as lovely up close as she appeared to be from afar.

I do share her sentiments on the annoying crowds of Shattrath...

"A pleasant and..for lack of better word, potent woman. I can only wish that we could have spoken on more wonderful terms, but since the incident with the Cartel, there hasn't been much more communication since. However, I wish her and Leoren the best of times.."

I spent a long while talking with her during the festivities of the New Year. She is someone that I can relax around and enjoy speaking to. I look forward to fighting beside her in the future... *giggles softly* ok well, more in front of her I suppose.

I had fun during our little girls' night out, watching the fireworks show. Nymare has a wonderful sense of humor, and is so beautiful and charming.

However...there's so much darkness there. Hatred, rage, a loss of empathy - she's a lot like Silvermoon itself, with a glorious exterior and a slowly decaying core. I wish there was something I could do for her, but I have to wonder if it's too late to bring her back.

I met her only briefly, and then when I was still a student of fel magic. She honestly didn't make that strong an impression, as I was more interested in the Blood Knight, Leoren, at the time. I've heard little, and seen less. Whether that's my own fault or not, though... that has yet to be seen.

She's becoming a friend of mine, even if she wont consider me as one. Shame... But, we see life through very different eyes. Either way, I absolutely love her company.

I be likin' dat Nymare pretteh. She be cuttin' da gems fo' me when I be needin' dem! But I seen da pretteh fight too and let me jes' say dat .. I ain't wanna go against her one on one. ..Or at all, ratha. She be a verreh nice pretteh, dat she is.

My pit fightin' partnah! I 'ave found dat 'er an' I gots a nice system o' killin togethah goin'. I enjoy 'er company much, she be skilled an' intelligent. Don't be buggin me wit details o'er personal life, just killin' and pleasantries abound.

Now iffin I kin just be keepin' Grogkor's eyes off 'er... even if she do be easy enuf on da eyes. Us pretty ones be da most dangerous... I keep tryin' ta tell 'im dat!

Nymare Sunfire. I like her, but I don`t think she likes me. She holds her ground and really makes me work for my place in the Grim, since she is one of the few that has brains to go with brawn and challenge me. Sometimes she is wrong, of course, but give her some credit, she is Grim. She has the right to be a bit crazy herself.

Too bad she hangs around with so many weaklings.

Hmmm....Ruthless Sin'dorei indeed. In general i'm not very fond of hunters.....But there's something about this one that sparks my interest. I also adore her pet, though i'm surprised it didn't try to bite my hand off when I went to pet it while we were in the Aldor bank.

"Sunfire... Nymare. Mm..." He gave a brief smirk as he stared out the window, lounging like a lazy feline in his comfortable work chair, feet on the table. "More enjoyable a taste than I expected."