Chikt

Diomades Riverhorn

Identified himself at the meetings that led to the Bulwark. Know little of him other than his refusal to fight me at request. Given his colors, not surprised.

"Diomades? I'm honestly proud to call him a friend."

"Loyal and true to the last, few individuals do I know stand with the same calibre as he."

Leoren smirks cynically, "I'm not -exactly- sure how he saw me fit to befriend though. Whatever his reasons, I'm grateful."

He's the only one i ever met that i wanted to pay orphans to castrate and devour whats left in a nice big stew. I do hope he has children someday .. so then atlest i can have the chance if i havn't killed him already. To kidnap his offspring and mail them back in parts with big nice pink bows. ...mm.. I wonder what would happen if we tried to craft a new abomthingie with tauren parts... mmmm...

"Di-O-mades!!"

Xara slams down her tankard enthusiastically.

"You BET I know him! He's one of the craziest tauren I've ever met, I mean he's willin' to run with me and Elrioch, or me and my mates over in Citadel, anytime! What could be crazier than that?" She winks.

"He's sarcastic, random, and has got your back no matter how tough the fight is. I'm proud ta count him amongst my allies these days."

Her gaze shifts upward, and she picks up her tankard again to hide her expression as she drinks from it.

"...I wasn't really gonna collect that bounty that was on his head for awhile..."

A great fighter, and good to have at a party. Has a snappy sense of style when going in-costume

ScreenShot_102107_221804.jpg

I look forward to fighting and perhaps partying by his side more often.

Diomades Riverhorn. He's...well he's...Oh I don't know. **makes a face and throws up her hands** He's weird damn it! Don't ask me about these things!

The spirits talk alot about him. He's not the same kind of shaman I guess.

"Diomades? Yes. I know him. Good man. Shaman, if I remember right. I'm not sure how well he would be respected amongst the Tauren for his choice of professions, but he is deservant of my trust and respect." Naheal smiles. "Just don't make him angry and you'll be fine."

I know him. He is my employer, and a fellow agent. Our relationship is strictly professional though. However, I must say I find doing business with him pleasant.

*smiles warmly*

Dio, what a noble soul. If there is anything I've learned during this crisis is that the Tauren are a grand to have at your side. They are loyal and courageous but first above all that I find them to be the most kind, gentle caring race among us all.

Should I ever be lucky enough that Dio ever needs my help, my bow is his to command.

((Updated on the 21st of December. Shortened history and updated the old (redundant) profile image along with a few small changes here and there.))

I met Diomades two nights ago. Apparently my old incarnation had known him before, but I am unaware of anything that had transpired between those two. To me, this tauren seemed to have a good head on his shoulders, and seemed to be anxious to do the right thing to promote peace. I think perhaps we can be allies.

I made an effort to keep an open mind when meeting him, despite the various rumors concerning his capricious behavior. Diomades was patient with my questions about Tauren spiritual matters and kept his cool when the conversation became heated. He seemed knowledgeable enough, possibly even trustworthy up to a point.

((I'm sorry, but today you're about to be hit and run byyyyy...

Maddyson!))

*A small Belf runs up jumping the whole way, followed by a giant white polar bear*

OMG UR TAHT NICE GUY i MET AT THAT 1 PARTI THAT LONG LONG LNOG TEIM AGO THAT LOOOKD AS STROGN AS MY SISTAR iTS SO NICE TO SEE U AGIAN BUT U WER SO QUIET AN DIDNT SAI MUCH TO ME AN JUS SAT ON THE GUROND BAI THE RIVER LEIK U WERE SAD BUT I DON' THINK U WERE SAD U WER JUST BOERD PROBAIBALY I BET CUZ I WUZ REAL BORDE TOO TIL THOSE CRAIZY PEOPLE WERE LIEK GWAAAAAAAAH!!!! AND STARTED ATTAKIN US AN ALL THEM DANCIN TROLLS PHREEKED OUT TOO AN ALL GOT THEMESLVES KILLED REAL DEAD LIKE EVN THO THOSE NIEC BLU ELF GUYS AN SHORT PPL TREID HELPIN US TOO!

*Hops away into the night, followed promptly by the bear*

((I'm sorry, but today you're about to be hit and run byyyyy...

Maddyson!))

*A small Belf runs up jumping the whole way, followed by a giant white polar bear*

OMG UR TAHT NICE GUY i MET AT THAT 1 PARTI THAT LONG LONG LNOG TEIM AGO THAT LOOOKD AS STROGN AS MY SISTAR iTS SO NICE TO SEE U AGIAN BUT U WER SO QUIET AN DIDNT SAI MUCH TO ME AN JUS SAT ON THE GUROND BAI THE RIVER LEIK U WERE SAD BUT I DON' THINK U WERE SAD U WER JUST BOERD PROBAIBALY I BET CUZ I WUZ REAL BORDE TOO TIL THOSE CRAIZY PEOPLE WERE LIEK GWAAAAAAAAH!!!! AND STARTED ATTAKIN US AN ALL THEM DANCIN TROLLS PHREEKED OUT TOO AN ALL GOT THEMESLVES KILLED REAL DEAD LIKE EVN THO THOSE NIEC BLU ELF GUYS AN SHORT PPL TREID HELPIN US TOO!

*Hops away into the night, followed promptly by the bear*

((O_o))

((Wow... she gets that a lot. I wonder why. >_>;;

I figure if she had the ability to type... that's what it would look like. So I just fly with it. And... I'm pretty sure that's what she'd sound like too. I'd just get reported to death if I ever wrote like that in a face to face RP. @ o;;;

In conclusion... I love you too. ^ ^))

((Wow... she gets that a lot. I wonder why. >_>;;

I figure if she had the ability to type... that's what it would look like. So I just fly with it. And... I'm pretty sure that's what she'd sound like too. I'd just get reported to death if I ever wrote like that in a face to face RP. @ o;;;

In conclusion... I love you too. ^ ^))

((O_o))

((Seriously though, I'm still wondering what RP event she's talking about! xD))

((I'm not sure if she would know or remember too correctly even if you asked her...but I was aiming for that one the cartel threw a long ways back in the village of the dancing trolls. It might not have been you per say... but Maddy still loves you because I know she's met you at some point... and that's good enough for her to run up to you and start yelling random things at you. >_>))

Da great tauren sneak... dunno 'ow bein' so big.

I actually met 'im fer da first time last night, tryin' ta resolve a mattah wit Cessily. 'e seems like a type I would but 'eads wit sometimes, but 'e also was da most level 'eaded of da group. I wouldn't be foolish 'nuff ta call em a friend, but as of now, 'e ain't an enemy.

I tink 'e will do 'is best ta keep 'is end of da accord, now I just gotta get Cessily ta keep 'ers.