Ninorra

Ninorra Bloodstone

I had the pleasure of going to the Sndfurry's temple with her, she a sweet girl, and has shown me nothing but kindness.

Andellyn Ravenshank

The weak destroy the good around them, for they are not strong enough to fight the evil within themselves.

Tir finally, but reluctantly, makes a comment.

"I really don't know what to say about Nina for this. I could go on about how we feel about each other, what she's done for me, what she's done to me...

"I'll say this, though. Nina is the only woman outside of my family that I have ever truly cared for, and I am an idiot for not acting sooner. All we have now is our song."

It turns out my sister-in-law is a fel mage. Not the kind of person I would normally associate with.

She is not like the other fel magi I have met, however. I do not know how she found the path she walks, but it does not suit her. The woman seems far too kind to walk beside a demon as she does.

I offered her my life in exchange for the one I took, and she refused. She wants me to live, for doing so means her brother lives through me. If she does not desire my death, then I am honor bound to live instead.

"Have I truly not spoken about the Siren? Hmm, an oversight on my part. She is... remarkable. She has accomplished a great deal, considering her relative youth and apparent immaturity. She seems to make decisions at the whim of her heart, not her reason, and yet, she can produce arcane crafts like none I have ever known. Our motives may differ, but our methods are eerily similar. I must learn from her."

Words cannot express the beauty I felt in my heart upon hearing the lovely Ninorra sing. Her talent is unsurpassed, as is her beauty. Were it possible, I would rip out my own heart rather than deprive the world of such a living goddess as her.

I hope to grow closer to her, and aid her in any way I can.

*He flexes slightly and looks off dreamingly for a moment before returning to his painting*

" Yes I have met her a few times. She was nice to me. Umm, that's pretty much all I can say. She wasn't mad because I was hanging around Xenny like some people were...er are."

Selash grins upon the mention of her name, "She's a good woman, that Ninorra. I'm glad I was able to help her with her son, and even more pleased to hear that she is the wife of my old superior."

He nods, taking a sip of his ale from within the Salty Sailor, "Hopefully I'll have the chance to see her and talk to her more often, this time without the pressure on her from when I last spoke to her."

She has a gift, and it should not be destroyed by the avarice of another. I shall do what I can to end it, as that is the least I can do for her.

"Bloodstone is it? Yes I met her this afternoon. The tune is still fresh in my mind, the exotic instrument she played. It was a feast to the senses."

He closes his eyes still recalling the sweet song of the siren.

"She sung the song of Aegwynn...flawlessly. Impressive to say the least."

He rested his cigar at his knee, a musky drift of smoke climbing in the air.

"If you see her, let her know I send my regards. I pray I cross paths with her again..."

*Smiles weakly at the sound of Ninorra's name*

I met her briefly at Pearlle's dinner party last night. I coudn't tell if she was trying to get a rise out of me by flirting with my lover....but then again i might have been reading into things....wouldn't be the first time. She has a beautiful voice though..it made me think of some things....*glares at you coldly* Which is clearly none of your business! Now be gone with you or i will slit your throat!

*laughs to herself as you flee*

*a single blood elf man, covered from head to toe in plate, wearing the tabard of a Blood Knight Officer (which was a bit torn and ratty), stood on a plateau, watching Ninorra from a distance. His hand rested heavily on the hilt of his sword, which was driven into the ground before him, blade shining in the light.

After a mere moment of observation, the man pulls his sword out of the soil beneath him, and turns to begin walking away, his cloak floating up in the wind behind him as he departed the scene*

*purrrs from Kadesh's lap*

Yes we met her. I can't speak for Kadesh, but I can say my thoughts.

*smiles politely*

She met with my clan and I, I invited her to our dinner party in Eversong. I knew she was in the same clan as Malethia so that meant she must be someone of importance. Plus her exact name has been mentioned in other circles, sometimes in good favour and sometimes not.

*nods slowly*

She has excellent manners and obviously much concern for her kin. She's a wonderful singer, enchanting with her voice really. And, we disagree about the purpose of the Horde. Sounds like she's loyal to Thrall though. What more can we ask for?

Ah, my dear sister. The knife that struck deepest of all. Living in the lap of luxury while I was hunted in the wilds. No rescue. No assistance. Not even an attempt to communicate and determine if I lived or died.

Our bond of family runs only as deep as I allow it. There is no tie of blood between us, save for that in a body buried beneath the dirt of Netherstorm. She gave me something to aspire to, a normalcy I thought impossible in the face of all I had lost. She saved me when I stumbled back into Silvermoon with little hope and less reason to live.

Then she threw me away the instant my presence was too inconvenient. Threw us all away, but clearly I was foolish enough to believe I would mean more. Clearly, I was wrong.

Clearly, it is time to show her the skills her brother taught me.