Sign in to follow this  
Teelia

Yay for Imogenn!!!!

Last night, in the basement of Scholomances, Ossuary, we faced the minions of Rattlegore....

...And my wife's mage hit 60!!!

This is her first 60, and she was trying to get to the level before the expansion came out (Because for three days she can be at max level!!!). She doesn't have time to game nearly as much as I do, and I am proud of her for getting this accomplishment. Just wanted to share....

*vulgar hip thrust*

Oh yeah...now sh'es fair game4.

And we saw you last night lovely. You x-mas present was that we didn't dkill you. Form me, Nieth, Sul and Ells.

And Vil

You must of missed the time when I was on Forgotten Leigons vent all the time. You guys just want my sexiness on your side thats all...selfish pricks.

Scholo some one pulled a lot of guys so we ran out. Ells laughed because we saw you and Sul wanted to roast and eat you

Rather, you were trying to convince me to roast and eat her. I don't go in for PVP as a general rule.

Lelinia's vent is being used by many people from TNG, there is no TNG vent. Grats to immogen well done indeed. I honetly dont remember where I was or what I was doing when I hit 60.... Either I was in scholo pug number 527 or I was trying to grind rich thorium in ungoro and killing the mob blocking me from the node in the ssilithid hive did it. Or maybe I was grinding on cultists in silithus. It was one of those.

I was in EPL most likely when I turned 60. It was my favorite spot to grind before Naxx came out and LHC turned into such a hub of activity.

As far as the "TNG vent" there is no such thing, officially. As Kark said, I think Lelenia put the information out for one and as long as she says y'all can use it, go for it.

I was mid BRD group, we were about to wipe in the room of the seven when i dinged, got full health and mana and totally killed the last dwarf. Totally epic.

Dinging 60 for me was rather memorial in Strat, we had gotten adds pulled on us via garg fear I believe, we were doomed to wipe, our MH was dead and I was oom, when we just barely managed to take down that 1 last mob I needed an instant before I was slain. Needless to say I saved the day ;)

That day is getting close of being a year ago from now, forget the exact day sadily