Evanthe

Evanthe Cindersong

Evanthe is "family" but I do not know much about her. She loves Skafloc and she is an artist. *shrugs* She does not offer any information about herself so I have nothing more to say. Oh... *smirks* She rides a hawkstrider, not a dreadsteed.

Why would I care to have an opinion on a Sin'dorei? I'm far to busy trying to worry about what kind of trouble I'm going to have to wiggle out of, thanks to some of my more.. violent friends..

*Mae eyes the goblin, spins on the ball of her left foot, and walks away*

Lucky bitch..

"Was she the one who killed me? Alyiane tells me it's so, but everything's just so foggy when it comes to that day. If she did, I suppose it's only too fair. What was Evanthe doing in the cave anyway? That wasn't part of the plan at all..."

Fynne vanishes into a cloud of smoke, as ghosts often do.

Evanthe to me is both terrifying and beautiful at the same time. I know that I trust her completely, for as wicked as she comes across, I know she is smart, and a perfectionist. I respect that. I also know she has a heart, an inner soul that not many people get to see. I will do what I can to make sure she is happy.

Some time ago I looked at Evanthe’s artwork. While I found it to be technically proficient, her subject matter was juvenile and that ruined the pleasing aesthetics of most pieces. Still, I sensed there was something hidden there waiting to be developed.

Now that we are considered “family” I wanted to see some of her newer art. Skafloc says she has changed, that she is trustworthy, but I do not trust his fickle nature to see the truth of it. Her art might show me something about her real self, however it appears she has retired and her little gallery is closed. More’s the pity.

If everyone could see what I see inside of her, they would be humbled by her strength of will, dedication and the beauty of her soul. Glimpses of that fire within trickles out in her art. For her the world is a canvas and she the inspired artist.

*Slaid's eyebrow twitches irritably*

"She kept staring at me, when I didn't even do anything... I was just walking by! I bumped into her again and she just stared at me again..."

*Folds her arms over her chest in a huff*

"I didn't like the way she was looking at me at all... So I called her 'old' and she didn't seem to like that one bit."

*She smirks briefly before sighing with a shrug*

"From what I hear about her, I'm probably lucky to still be alive after that remark, though. But oh well. I don't really like this one- she doesn't look trustworthy."

I finally had the opportunity to speak with this woman for some length. She reminds me of a warrior, speaking her mind plainly. I do not know if she normally speaks this way or only when it suits her need to be condescending.

Either way. I like her.

Evanthe? I know her more than most strangers, and less than most friends. I have mixed emotions concerning the woman.

On one hand, she is perhaps one of the two warlocks capable of gaining my trust, if she ever wanted it. It's unfortunate that she spends so much time dwelling behind the walls she builds..I suspect she would be a lot more enjoyable to be around if it did not seem the North winds follow on her heels.

On the other..I think I may have overestimated her, if there is any truth to the recent rumors that reach my ears. Certainly something that does not bode well...idle jealousies aside.*she grins slightly*

"Oh... her?"

Xara frowns as she remembers.

"I met 'er briefly. Didn't say much. Didn't get worked up about anything. Got stuff taken care of."

The troll smiles.

"I like her!"

I hadn't seen Evanthe in ages, not since before I went into hiding. I cannot for the life of me understand how someone would be so heartless and mean. As a Blood Knight in Training, I will have to watch this one, and if she hurts anyone I will have to report her activities to Champion Vranesh. What a cold, cold woman.

I met Evanthe last night in Silvermoon. She seemed a bit odd to me, but was a refreshing sight amongst all the angst ridden denizens of the city. She certainly doesn't feel sorry for herself, and exudes the confidence of a true artist.

I think I saw this one in Silvermoon last night... I stopped to speak to Whisper and while some others greeted me warmly, this one just gave me the eye. I do not know her, and I suppose I will not, with that attitude!

"I keep hearing this name bandied about in whispers and dark places. No one seems to trust her. Everything I hear says she is dangerous. I wish I could meet her sometime to learn for myself. She sounds absolutely intriguing."

I met this one at the party last night. A Sin'dorei warlock. Nymare told me about her when she told me the tales of her experiences with Fynne. Though all the horrible things I've been told, she seemed...alright.

She told me I was the first to refer to her as an intriguing mix of confidence and confusion. This surprised me, as it is written all over her face. I wouldn't think you'd need to see dreams to see she is troubled.