Skafloc

Skafloc Ran'Deau

"Aha!"

She points her finger upwards, as if a light bulb shone over her head. She grabs the picture eagerly, and hummed the song as she recalled it in her mind.

"He sang a song ta me once...well not to me. Quite catchy it were."

She rocks her foot from side to side, bouncing it in time with her humming.

"He tol'e be about the hairs down...there? " her brow raised, pointing to the floor.

Scratching her ember locks unsure still of where 'there' was, exactly.

"Hm, Nachy knew what they were." She beams "He so smart."

Skafloc?

I know him indeed - A honorable man. Straightforward and quite skilled. I look forward to future battles beside him. It is men like he that keep my tenuous faith in the Sin'Dorei's value.

"I remember him......quite clearly on a couple occasions. I met him first at the Pale Heart party in Eversong long ago. He waved at me with no sense of hatred or animosity. I was surprised at his reaction being that he's part of the Cross. Then I met him again inside Shattrath only to find out that he was Carmensita's body guard. I couldn't imagine a better person for the job. This Sin'dorei deserves my respect...." Illisade told the goblin while standing at attention and saluting.

((Seijinn))

"Oh Skafloc? Yes I know him......Very well. Mostly from the time we defended Grom'gol from those Tyrnea Maldeth scum. They just kept coming and coming and we held them off for a good hour or so. In that time Skafloc showed much bravery and expertise with his weapon. Those pathetic Alliance eventually gave up and fled. Overall I admire him and wish him well" Seijinn nodded before walking off.