Skafloc

Skafloc Ran'Deau

Well, you already asked me about him, but much has changed since we last spoke.

Skafloc is my brother, and more than that. I love him more than nearly anyone I know, and to say that he is just family is an understatement. I can only hope to do my family duty to make sure he is safe and keep him pleased.

Looks pass the goblin as Skafloc's name is mentioned, his jade eyes fixate on the sky behond as he leans on the side of a wall before he speaks.

"I'm confused with him really. Before...we were at each others throats to wear my hand was easing to strangle the man and I know he was keeping himself from doing the same. Hardly what you would call friends."

Looks back down at the goblin and continues.

"Ever since his death was reported though, and I even stood there infront of his corpse at the viewing. One of the first to honor that man, putting away our past grievances, attuning for our not so kind come togethers. I thought that was the last time I would see him. But it was far from last, the man walks again and I don't know how he came back but he as. Since then when I have run into him, it is if my attunment that day changed our "relationship".

Roth'rili shifts uncomfortably at his choice of words but settles becoming content. "Things have changed of course since then that might have influenced this new behavior. But once we went to each others throughts, now he seems to be less hostile toward me and I maintain trying to redeem myself by not being hostile toward him. Recently I must say that I keep bumping into him and Evanthe, a old aquintance from WAY back. My timing always seems to be at a particular intense time to jump into. That and the majority of the time I'm running this way and that. I wonder if I am sometimes getting him out of trouble, in to more, or most likely just a announce. Either way things have vastly changed...to the point I regret becoming so harsh with him and the things I've done.."

Roth'rili gets up from the wall and gives no warning to the goblin interviewer as he walks away. Without turning to look back he says, "The past is of course the past, maybe new relations will be formed in the future to come."

"Ach, I've only bumped inte de lad once, but his reputation does precede him. On firs' glance I'd say he's a bit more rugged than yer average Blood Elf." Sifar whispers under her breath, "Mos' look like e'en I could snap 'em in two."

"Enyway, he be polite enough an' seemed friendly wit' me partner..." she trails off considering the implications.

"Regardless, he has a fine look about him...and takes care o' his pet. Nay much more I can say jus' yet."

He is my father. And every time I see him, I see myself wanting to learn to be like him. He is tutoring me at the moment in tactics of survival, and as a daughter I am truly bonding with him. I hope to be close to him, to make up for all the time I missed.

Xara smirks at the mention of this blood elf's name.

"Oh, I met him the other day... Said I'd met him before, but damned if I remember. Anyway, he snuck right onto my ship! Right under my nose! Then he shoved me up against a wall and threatened ta mess up my face!"

She pauses.

"Cute guy. He said he had an ex-wife. Guess that means he's single?"

Xara smirks at the mention of this blood elf's name.

"Oh, I met him the other day... Said I'd met him before, but damned if I remember. Anyway, he snuck right onto my ship! Right under my nose! Then he shoved me up against a wall and threatened ta mess up my face!"

She pauses.

"Cute guy. He said he had an ex-wife. Guess that means he's single?"

((Dyiana))

"That was frightening... I don't know who this man is really, but I wasn't fond of what he was doing... I am glad everyone is all right, though."

The young priestess shifts nervously..

"And I don't think I'll ever understand how you could treat that whole thing so casually..."

((Dyiana))

"That was frightening... I don't know who this man is really, but I wasn't fond of what he was doing... I am glad everyone is all right, though."

The young priestess shifts nervously..

"And I don't think I'll ever understand how you could treat that whole thing so casually..."

Xara laughs and pats the young blood elf on the head.

"You'll understand someday, girly!"

*balls her fits up tightly*

I remember him ...I remember looking into him the night he appeared on the ship before Sinaku lost his control. I remember him pushing Xara...

*closed her eyes*

...I remember feeling angry. I remember when I woke from my coma besides being horrified of not knowing where I was or who was with me Xara's face stuck out in the crowd. I remember finding out what this cursed mark does and remembered...I wanted to push this Skafloc back with bare hands like he did to Xara.

so that he might suffer... *bites her lip for a moment and sighed*

Though I remember, I am not like that...I cannot be. Damnit.

I remember only hearing stories about THE RED BARON. I thought to myself, he must be the red baron because he bathes in the blood of his dead enemies that he guts with his bare hands. I met him, heard he was a pervert and they only call him red baron because his hair is red.

Oh yeah, he doesn't like sweets.

I had met the Baron some months ago, but last night I encountered him again, and we were beset on by worgen. I must say the man is a quick shot, and kept me more than safe. I am delighted that we have rangers like this keeping Silvermoon safe. Someone needs to.

He seems to have a talent for coming across me whenever I'm sitting on my favorite bench in the Exchange. Of course, I have a habit of sitting there whenever I have nothing else to do, so I suppose it's bound to happen.

It often annoys me when random people walk up and try to start a rambling conversation, but Skafloc was a welcome exception. He's intelligent and witty, and certainly welcome company the next time he finds me on the bench.

"My interactions with Baron Ran'Deau have been limited but fruitful. He strikes me as an intelligent aristocrat, something I have seen in short supply of late. He is resourceful and clever, as well as kind and generous. He does not lord his title over others. He also keeps a magnificent estate and I daresay one of the finest vineyards in all the Eastern Kingdoms."

An interesting man, determined.. he keeps a lot to himself. Heals quickly.. And carries a sense of nobility that a title cannot afford. I found his restraint and will quite admirable when we found him broken and tortured on the grounds outside our barracks, remarkable what you can learn about someone by tending their injuries, even if they do not say a word.

Oh we met him, Dee and I! A couple times actualy. Once when we were cleaning out some old mine in the ghostlands for some of those nasty undead people.. he just sort of popped up. I guess I'm just used to hearing the clank of mail all day, cause I didn't even hear him! Are all rangers that sneeky?

Any way, he asked me about a missing person, a lady with dark hair, a warlock he said. I haven't seen this person, so I said I didn't. I don't like lieing, it tastes bad.

The second time he and a lady blood knight came out and helped us fend off a couple of Kaldorei' who just weren't getting the message. Dee and Jhonny handed the silly purple elves their rears a couple times.. but they just kept comming, so Jhonny paged a friend with that stone of his for some help and WHAM, exceptionally gorgeous blond blood knight and mister swave red haired ranger came runnin..

Thank goodness to, cause one of them squid goat elf THINGS showed up and started harrassing me.. he even got NAKED. I thought Dee was going to explode. He doesn't like people flirting with me. The .. what the heck are they called again, Draenei? It was really kind of grose.

What? Oh, yea.. I met him twice. Nice guy.

Bearing such a strong resemblence to my late husband, I treated the man poorly in our initial interactions. It was not until I found him bleeding and broken that our relationship began.

He claims I saved his life that day, but in reality it is he who has helped to save mine. My only hope is that I can do the same for him, should his wife in fact be departed.

No. Not my only hope. But the only one I shall act upon.

An elf after my own heart, if I was into that sort of thing, and that bears a lot with it. Cool and collected, doesn't turn from the truth, and overall a very impressionable man. Kinda seems like he'd be better suited as something else other than an elf, given the state of his race, and facing everything else that's been tossed his way. Hope he finds his other half, soon.

There are sayings about a woman scorned. Not for my heart; that, I scorned myself for his sake. In exchange, he questions my honor and my motives for returning his wife to him. He questions why I nearly died to bring him happiness without me.

No matter what armor I wear, I am a daughter of retribution. The one who calmed my fire has ignited it once again...and this time, he will find himself scorched should he cross me.