Skafloc

Skafloc Ran'Deau

Goblins are remarkable cowards. They are also terrible at subterfuge. It's amazing what they'll tell you when you crush their ribs just a little bit...

The boy has a name. Now I will crush him, and those puny Danashj he rallies behind.

"Ah met dis elfie t'day!" she giggles. " 'e tell me 'e can make it rain, ah still be waitin ta see dat! Ah hope ah see 'im 'gain, seemed lahk a real nahs elfie."

She is quick to pounce on the goblin, moving with the speed of a winter saber on a rabbit. The goblin screams loudly as malorii gets in one skin slicing swipe before the other goblin guards haul her kicking and screaming "red hair!! " leaving the goblin reporter panting hold his bleeding face.

"I still owe him a dinner at my place. Him and his wonderful wife, I hope they enjoy bananas."

Malakim rubs his chin briefly.

"He called me a master hunter a long time ago, but from the last time I saw him he was now my equal or perhaps even better than myself."

Skafloc huh.. I think I met the guy. Once out in netherstorm.. He had.. a mix of really good crafted armor- The kind I was learning- and really cheap stuff. I wasnt sure wether to laugh, or congradulate the mix.

I ended up considering him my rival, Like I do other fully trained rangers, and went on my way.

See you on the battlefield.

I met the Baron in Ratchet due to a mail mix-up. It was this meeting that began my friendship with him, and I have seen him twice since then. His skills with a bow are immense, and I hope to one day be able to accompany him in battle.

"I like Skafloc a bit better now.. He dies really really funny.. mmm he had the same look on his face like when i killed my brother.. it was all drooling and whent like this"

Malorii puts her hands to her face makeing murloc noises.

"Skafloc? The Baron?"

Leoren frowns while turning his gaze to barren streets of Silvermoon.

"I respected him. Dare I say he was even a friend. His death left many in mourning, and their sorrow is a testament to his calibre."

The Knight shifts in his armor restlessly as he turns to leave.

"I'll miss him. That much is for certain. I hope to see him again one day, wherever that may be. Finally have that drink with him and get the chance to share war stories."

He smiles faintly at the thought, an amused expression painted across his face as if remembering an old joke. He then slowly returns to his solemn demeanor as he walks away.

Skafloc... I've never loved another half as much as him; never been hurt by another half as much either. But when I thought he was dead- that didn't really matter anymore, did it?

Cool-headed, didn't flat-out kill me when we met, though I'm sure he had reason enough. I'm glad he realizes that a debt is worth much more than mere goods. ...or maybe I'm not glad; I guess I'll find out when he calls in the favor.

I ran into him the other day. He recognized me but I didn't have a clue who he was. I was so embarrassed!

He seems very nice. Hopefully he can help me with my Farstrider training.

I met Baron Ran'Deau, last night. He was very distracted, and unable to look me in the eye. I had heard that we was a rather exhuberant fellow, but this was evidence to the contrary. I think the rune on his neck is stifling his nature. A pity.

Oh Fel yes! I know Skafloc.

He was the very first person I ever met that actually treated me with respect, and over the past year I have grown to enjoy him. He may not know it, but he is probably my best friend. I think he may be one of the few people that actually understands me and isn't freaked out by my practices.

I don't say this about many people, but I'd lay down my life for the Baron.

"It's been a long time since I last spoke with Skafloc, but I've heard quite a bit about his antics on the grapevine. I'm not sure what to think of his relationship with Villayna, and I don't think he does either. I've seen him a few times at get-togethers recently, but never had a chance to approach him and just talk. I'd like to speak to him again. He's one of the smarter, less cocky Blood Elves out there."

He and his woman were interesting enough to talk to. I would drink with them anytime, and fight beside them. He needs to be more timely with bringing out the Oil when a 'catfight' is imminent, though.