Hellista

Hellista Lok'tharis

Zartkiyah:

Bwahahaha! She be dah unla wun who bah cummin bahk fahr mah happa bahg!

An she bah flexabible. I lhak dme kinna wimmins...*he laughs again nodding*

Please, Loa, don't let this woman stalk me.

Apart from my paranoia, I'll admit she's facinating. My tribe didn' have shamen of any sort, so I'm still looking up her... title. She's got a familiar feel, though, and I find myself hoping it makes her an ally instead of another name on my Smite List. Besides, it'd kinda be nice to have someone else around who appreciates sensation.

I'm not sure what she means by my 'aura' being whacked, or why she wanted a kiss, but if you'll excuse me I'm going to go burn some offerings to ensure it doesn't escalate, okay?

When I first met Hellista, she was dead. In Silvermoon. In the Spire. By the Lords. Dead.

Half a week later, she's alive and enrolled in the University.

I'm not sure what to think of her. I get the feeling that she would be better suited to the crazy farm than SU. I'm going to keep my eye on her.

Other than that, she seems very nice.

I fought alongside her, and I had to say that surprisingly, despite her lack of planning and really violent tendencies, she and I do share a common logic. For example, attracting the attention of two to three angry ghouls at once is a really bad idea. Mark my words, I pride myself for my logic.

However, she is an excellent diversion, an excellent support and all in all, an excellent teammate. She is receptive to suggestions and plans, and she is capable of forming perfectly sensible and logical plans of her own. I wonder if she is truly insane, or if that insanity is just a front.

*Wearing disguise of an old lady, with a shawl pulled over*

Hellista Lok'Tharis...Yeah I know of her. Poor thing has such a bad reputation. But from what I hear she is not only sane, but works to help those less fortunate than herself. A true hero, that one is.

Seems to be quite sensible on initial conversation, free of the usual ludicrously overly sensitive ideas of what's important. However, I'm not completely deaf to the rumors. And judging by the assignment she mentioned, she may want to seriously consider another method of educating herself.

Yea , For the record? I may have been seen cupping that tight arse in a public place, it doesnt mean things went any further ok?

I like my appendages intact , -all- of em if you catch my drift.

This woman hated me the moment she met me. I think the mere sight of me offended her. I dare say she would flay the skin from my body and eat it if given a chance.

She's a nice person. Everyone t'ink she crazy, but Ah don' t'ink so. Just.. not understood. 'sides, 'ow can anyone who make soup that good be crazy?

Point is, she's a friend.

I've seen her before... told her an interestin story... found it amusing telling it myself... never had so much fun telling a story.. probably because its my only amusin story.

"Hellista my lovely hellista drowning rabbits on the seaside"

Malorii straddles the goblin thats bound to the ironwood chair, a gag of nether weave stuffed in his mouth. "Do you think she cooks?" A slight purr escapes her lips as she shoves the tip of her finger into the eye socket of the whimpering goblin. A wet sucking sound is heard as she pulls the eyeball still attached to the nerve out of the socket holding it lovingly between her fingers.The gag is not enough to muffle the screams of the now squirming bloody goblin.

"Let's SEE if she can cook yes..?"

Her eyesight goes black as the guards beat her back into a state of happy-coma land before dragging her off once again.

Hellista. I met her only just today. She has a bit of an impish character to her, I am sure. I bet she gets into a lot of mischief.

But then I'm not above the odd prank or two myself. Like that time that... er, you dropped a gold coin I think. Yeah, right there on the floor. No, to the left. Behind the chair leg, yes thats it. Right there. <<THWAP!!>>

Sweet girl. Awfully nice. For an elf. I do wonder about her though, why so many people think she is crazy. Maybe they do not see what I see? Hm. Then again, no one sees what I see. Malorii seemed so much more...crazy than Hellista. Maybe that is why.

I think I could actually like this elf, over time. Who knows. Time will tell.

...As long as she doesn't turn out like the others.

I know Hellista. At least in a way. The Earthmother has people cross your path for a reason. She just doesn't always make that reason very clear.

I've traveled a little with Hellista. It's been awhile since I've seen her. I hear about her here and there. I kind of miss talking with her.

Ever since that last conversation we had about folks and their personalities being colors. I've found it to be so true. I still have to agree with her that she is red. Red as fire. Fire has it's two sides, just like I've heard that Hellista has her sides. We all have a path to follow.

Selash:

She seemed nice enough to me, and is a client I'd easily work for again; Paid upfront without any complaints. Although why she'd have me hunt a pretty young thing like her sister is beyond my understanding.

*shrugs as he cracks his neck*

Ah well, bounty's a bounty.

Is that the cunt from undercity?

She needs to learn some manners before she decides to threaten the wrong person. I don't care who she is or that she is stronger, hell alot of people are stronger than me. She isn't stronger than my boss, nor will she ever be. Drinking those fel energies as wrecklessly as she does will get her nothing but a swift death.

Of course. 'Death Shaman'. I should of thought of that before I walked in front of you.

Must be a relief to finally be able to talk to a spirit that everyone else can see too.