Race: Sin'Dorei (demonic?)

Hair: Red

Skin: reddish tan

Eyes: Glowing Green

Height: 5' 2"

Weight: 100 pounds

Place of residence: Silvermoon

Place of Birth: Eversong Forest, a dozen miles east of Silvermoon

Known Relatives: All deceased except for a sister, Ehlina, who is in seclusion.

Religion/Philosophy: Dambala, troll loa of Treachery and Serpents

Group/Guild affiliation: Teaching Assistant at Silvermoon University

Guild Rank: Faculty

Enemies:Any who would deprive her of her fun and her power. Any who abuse positions of their power.

Favorite Foods: Raw Flesh of a living creature / Souls

Favorite Drinks: Blood from a living creature. Cherry Grog

Favorite Colors: Red

Weapons of Choice:Her body and mind, and her words

Dislikes: boredom

Hobbies: Reading, chess, manipulating others for her own gain, exploring the unknown.

Physical Features: Gorgeous and petite, with red tones throughout her body and hair. Has a circular scar on the inside of her lower right arm, several scars from a lashing on her back, and a tattoo (rune) on her upper right bicep.

Special Abilities: She was gifted at birth with the ability to recognize things by scent and by aura, and can see demons when others cannot. She can communicate with these demons and with the dead. Now, as a creature of Dambala, Hellista feels little pain, and can also consume flesh faster than a normal being.

Positive Personality Traits: Smart, and a bit humorous if you are her friend.

Negative Personality Traits: Bored easily, and unpredictable. Cannibal.

Misc. Quirks: Hellista often seems to be talking to herself, as a result of her special ability.

Played by What Famous Person: Avril Lavigne (with heavy elven make-up), and her voice sounds like Luna's voice from the Harry Potter movies.

Theme Songs: none yet

History: Hellista is still very young, and has been kept inside most of her life. She is thought insane by many people of Quel'Thalas, although a few scholars who have studied this gifted child realize her true gifts. With her abilities to speak with demons and the dead, she is often fought over by the rich and powerful, and has grown accustomed to people fawning over her for their own needs. Of course, Hellista enjoys the attention, and the power her gift brings her, and often uses her gift to better herself and her family.

Now an adult, Hellista is a type of rare warlock called a Death Shaman. Whereas shaman communicate and draw power from the elements, Hellista draws her power from death. She is also an accomplished Voodoo Priestess.

Recently Hellista was arrested for the murder of her family and spent several months locked up in an asylum. Only her gifts saved her from the executioner's axe, as some of the corrupt officials deemed her valuable to keep alive for information.

Hellista has now sold her soul and become a demonic servant of Dambala, a lesser troll god of Treachery and Serpents. She has been pardoned for all her crimes, due to the machinations of Dambala, and has enrolled in Silvermoon University to attempt to enter society once more.

As of late, Hellista has been learning fel manipulation in an effort to fight Dambala and gain back her soul. Her power has grown considerably, and she strives toward this goal.

Hellistafull.jpg

Hm... Interesting this one. A hellcaller, which of course, it is excellent to bolster another into our unholy ranks... I will need to seek this one... *Mutters something about a chess match*

Hellista. She bears keeping tabs on. She knows too much, and has the potential of learning much more than she has a right to, expecially now that she has managed to raise the Baron's ire.

I must continue to cultivate her goodwill towards me. The odd present every now and then, flattery. Anything to remain in a position to learn what she is up to..

She hears the voices of the dead, she says; at the wedding today, they seemed to drain her of energy so that she required the physical support of others in order to stand. *shrugs* Aside from that, she seemed... nice.

I can still remember the day we met. Lordaeron, at the translocator. You were dressed as if you were the succubus yourself. Such a kind lady, such an open mind, and soul.

"She seems to be fine as far as I can tell... though I think I may have to watch her closely... her sister said something about murder..."

Xri coughs.

"...And she seems completely insane. Trying to jump from buildings and catch rockets with her own hands. Though, with that little black object she carries, I suppose theres no real risk in it all for her... still... quite odd."

Hellista! Well... what can I say? She does what I've always dreamed of being able to do. She leaves the past behind and jumps into the present, experiencing everything and anything that she can. So often the Senses are forgotten in order for "Rationality" to rule. What is there to life, but not to Feel and feel deeply?

She's a hero amongst my circle. Many fellow Companions try to emulate her and echo her sentiment. From jumping off high buildings, cliffs, and waterfalls... to just doing something just to be able to FEEL what it is.

Rationality is overdone! It's caged fear! Release your inner self and take a page out of Hellista's Diary. It will be hard, but it will be worth it.

"I met her during the Lunar Festival one time, and needless to say I found her to be very interesting... though that kiss she gave me on the cheek still suprises me."

I met her over the weekend and had a wonderful conversation. Oh my, oh my. She is a charming deviant. I think I'm enthralled by her. She is like a rich and sweet liqueur that you never want to stop drinking.

"She apparently reads stories about me that I've never heard of in some goblin paper. Seems I'm famous or something, but... I ramble. She seemed nice."

She does seem to suit my fancy. I met her first in Desolace as I was randomly passing through Shadowprey. I helped her with various things, and her debts are well repaid. I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot of her.

Saw her and Fhenrir talking. Was very, very distracted by her. Went swimmin round the fishing pond in Orgrimmar afterwards.

Fhenrir shifts uncomfortably.

"I get the feeling if I weren't noticeably stronger than her there'd be a lot of problems between us. She seems nice, but... I ponder if her profession involves The Drag."

edit: posted from Villayna's POV:

Certified lunatic. Burned her family's house down, so violent also. I will remain friendly with her to insure she doesn't decide to go goblin-postal and do something to my hair. Plus you never know when such genius for destruction could prove to be useful in the future.