Nadea

Thorium Brotherhood

This is the realm my little magelet resides on- I don't go there too often, but I do know a few people over there and I've had some pretty cool RP and guild conenctions over there. Keraph has a character on there too, so its often where we go to level/play together (aww.)

But anywho

Merlia- 28 Human Mage

Got one here!

Cotterpin - Gnome Rogue. No clue what level. Hates the "tallies". Only speaks to dwarves and gnomes.

Oh! And does have a Nelf friend named Zyklon, but he's not actually an elf, he's a dwarf who was cursed to be an elf.

i have many alts on thorium brotherhood. my dear real life friend moved there from here because he did not like the pvp so much. you may have heard of him, his character is "drosh". while on twisting nether, drosh was one of te chil ren, and so she appears at chavie's storytime events to sing most droshly. if we played on the same server they would be quite the singing, talking-funny undead shadow priestess pair!

Ok. 'Gasa and I are rolling new horde characters there. Along with her sister, brother-in-law and niece. And we "assigned" classes so we can do instances.

Chingaso - Orc warrior

Orugasa - Orc shaman

Don't know the names of the rest.

70 Nelf Druid Tanyela. She's my current "main". Didn't expect to see this server name pop up, heh. She's essentially PvE only, though, hence why I'm here.

I actually have a full host of 10 characters there, but no Hordelets higher than about 30. I occasionally pop on my Troll Priest Chanua, though.

Edit: Their unofficial boards are at http://www.thoriumbrotherhood.net/forum/ if you're interested. I'm mostly just a lurker there, though.

http://thoriumbrotherhood.wikia.com is pretty fun, too. :)

Wheeee, I signed up over there as Merlia. Just in case, and such, because I love my human magelet, I just... I have nobody to play with over there or talk to or anything, so I haven't played her in forever D: