Sign in to follow this  
Cedes

Moments captured in WoW

Ive been playing WoW for a year now and throught this year i have aquired many photo's to remember my journey. Ive always loved to share those moments with people for kicks and giggles and also to capture those moments in WoW that are beautiful.

I have to thank BLizzard for the effort put into making this game beautiful in many ways, and Fhennir for bringing up this topic (and i bet 10g he thinks im stealing his idea :P)

So without a further of a due, here are a few pics that ive taken thoughout my journies across Azeroth.

At the end of a day's hard work this one is my favorite. I love how the moon's light hits the sand.

A night at the harbor

ring of fire

sands of time

sunset in Orgrimmar

wish i didnt have my back turned so much in them....should of posed a bit more :P

It might just be my screen Vorkal, but those seem a little dark.

Oh.. I just HAD to take this screencap. Its not in game, its from the login screen. I will post an in game one once I get a great shot. Bit this is Nouri since he got his new turban! Omar Sharif FTW!!!!

nouri-1.jpg

It might just be my screen Vorkal, but those seem a little dark.

Oh they are like that on purpose. I keep my Gamma light thingy on the graphics bar real low. Makes it more fun when you are in say LBRS and something jumps out at you from nowhere :x