Khiskiva

Daily Sketches

Remember how I need to give my hand a break? I can't stop. Here's my faily sketches. No more 1 drawing per thread.. I'll just dump them here, from now on.

Here we've got Khiskiva and Malakim when they were teenagers, Khor'dero, and the stuff Vilmah does when she stretches after she's been ressed.

kivamal.jpg

khor.jpg

stretch.jpg

Well, Draw more then...you are confusing me..but damn,..Vil is flexible...

And I feel liek a bastard and asking for a pic...

but I can't do it without feeling like a bastard

Ok then, Vil, will you please draw a family pic of Till Azrid and the baby?

I would love you forever and ever. Andpossibly heal for you if you ever need it

Well, if requests are being taken then, lesse a picture of Jobolg in Hawaiian tourist attire. You know.. Big straw hat, floral print button up Hawaiiain shirt with a string of flowers around his neck, knee-length shorts, sandals.. And just for kicks, how about a pose with one hand on his hip and the other extended forward giving either a thumbs up or a peace sign.

That'll just about do it!

Edit: Don't forget about a broad, toothy grin with the little "Ding!" sparkle!

I'd be interested to see how Vil pictures Okh actually...or Gindra....*shrug* or both giving each other a big squee hug..... *shifty eyes* Oh and don't forget to draw that picture of Okh in the chicken suit, strapped to the belly of a bear with a jetpack......thats just awesome..