Race:Blood Elf, now undead

Hair:Mousy brown

Skin:Cadaverous white

Eyes:None

Height:A shriveled 5 foot 6 or so

Weight:140

Place of residence:Secret Manor, location unknown

Place of Birth:Silvermoon

Known Relatives:Danlily, Topaz, Baron Nex'Cruor (deceased). Others in her immediate circle: Kittsu, Danlyra

Religion/Philosophy:Extremely wide system of belief, discounts nothing. Tends toward the scientific, but not to the exclusion of the spiritual. Considers individuals over cookie-cutter stereotypes, and has friends and enemies across all factions. Her agenda is her own. She pays sufficient respect and lip-service to the Horde and the Forsaken, but is not truly loyal to either. Nontheless she is accepted, for the most part, in those circles. Her methods have alienated her to many, especially on the Alliance side, yet even there she has connections and operatives.

Group/Guild affiliation:She is the leader of The Immortalis. Her offical title is High Mistress, and most simply refer to her as Mistress Clys, or The Mistress. The Immortalis originated as a Sindorei (Blood Elf) organization, concerned primarily with the regaining of immortality for the blood elves. Since her accident and subsequent re-birth as an undead, however, Clys has widened the scope of the organization. All races and factions are welcome, provided that they share Clys' goals and are willing to pledge themselves to her service. Varying degrees of membership are offered, with different requirements. Simple membership is not much more than a matter of promising allegiance. Gaining her inner circle, however, requires much more. Very few are privy to the inner secrets of The Immortalis. Among these are Danlily, a half-troll half-bloodelf slave who is both Clys' lover and partner. Danlily has a slave of her own, Kittsu, who she hunts with. Kittsu is a nightelf druid, and remains in Cheetah form when in Horde lands, hunting with Danlily. Kittsu occupies a special place, being the third member of the inner triad. It is generally known that Clys, Danlily, and Kittsu are lovers. Kittsu also acts as the leader of Ye Immortalis, which is the Alliance wing of The Immortalis, and the only known cross-faction guild. She often gathers information for Clys, and acts as spokesperson and ambassador to the Alliance.

Guild Rank:High Mistress of The Immortalis

Enemies:Fewer than might be expected. She manages to slip between the cracks most of the time, garnering little attention, and even less genuine adversaries. At this point in time, there are no formal enemies of The Immortalis.

Likes:Control, knowledge, bloodshed, torture, affection, kindness, warmth, music.

Favorite Foods:Unknown, but has been seen to eat special pet maggots she keeps in an elf-ear purse.

Favorite Drinks:Blood, bloodwine

Favorite Colors:Cannot see colors now, but her favorite color is the yellow-gold of Danlily's hair.

Weapons of Choice:Dual daggers, poisoned of course

Dislikes:Stupidity, narrow-mindedness, black and white thinking

Hobbies:Causing consternation and surprise by wandering Alliance territory, killing or harassing as the whim takes her.

Physical Features:Decaying body, eyeless, covers her face with leather straps. She has also been seen, however, in fully-fleshed elven form, and is apparently able to assume this form at will, for limited periods of time.

She is technically blind, having no eyes, however undeath has compensated by granting her a form of shadow-vision. She can see only in shades of gray, and only the shadows of things. She has adjusted to it, however, and finds it an asset in most of her rogue-ish activities. However, she is unable to read text, unless it is embossed or on thin enough paper to shine light through.

Special Abilities:Alchemical genius, she is known to have grown complete clones outside of the womb. Many of her experiments remain secrets, but it is generally assumed that she can revive the dead, repair the wounded, and produce potions to do nearly anything.

Positive Personality Traits:To her allies she is honest, straightforward, funny, kind, helpful. Her zany and perverted sense of humor is well known. She is highly intelligent, and many people come to her for consultation or advice.

Negative Personality Traits:Angers quickly when crossed, is willing to use 'evil' means to acquire her goals, including the killing of innocents.

Misc. Quirks:She is a study in contrasts, neither all black nor all white. Even those who disagree with her methods often find themselves admiring her.

Played by What Famous Person:I can't imagine.

Theme Songs:

Love Me or Hate Me By Lady Sovereign

Love me or hate me, it's still an obsession,

Love me or hate me, that is the question,

If you love me, then THANK YOU!

If you hate me, then FUCK YOU!

History: A blood elf, came to Tirisfal to gather information prior to the alliance of the blood elves and the Horde. Was caught in an explosion set by the Scarlets for someone else. Burned to death, but rose as an undead, reasons for the rebirth are unknown. Made herself a home in Forsaken society before regaining her full memories, at which time she resumed leadership of The Immortalis.

I really don't know what to say about Clys. She's a definate shade of grey in a black and white spectrum. She's horrible and great at the same time. If anything, the only definate thing I can say about her is that she is a genious, and she'll go to pretty much any lengths to get what she wants. She isn't someone to cross.

Oh, miss Clys has been a friend of mine ever since I first went into service with the Horde. Rumors of her cruelty have met my ears, but I've never seen an example of it myself. She's always been very kind to me, and helpful too.

The Nex'Cruor family, yes, I've heard much about it. I believe I met the Baron and his family once when I was a child, and they seemed very odd to me. My parents sent me off whenever I was among them, and I never saw them again, until I heard about Mistress Clys, and her... experiments. Very intriguing.

"Ah yes, Clys... One of those who I embraced early on after my rebirth. I shall always have fond memories of her and Danlily, her and I shall meet again one day."

"Mother. For what else can she be? She who synthesized my zygote. Nurtured my growth invitrio, bathed me in nutrients and performance enhancing serums. She who eased my entry into the world and taught me my skills. She is not of my blood, but she is of my being. I am hers.. "

" An old friend. We maht not always see eye tah eye on everythin, but ah can say with truth she nevah let me down. Ah'v fought foe her befoe, and looks lahk ah will again.. "

Danyxandra stops while leaving the Silvermoon Inn to answer a well wisher, "Well, I am in shock! I remember what she looked like before her undeath, sort of. I was pretty young at the time when she disappeared, and then reappered in her undead state. I know she was never really forsaken, never had the plague. Something of a fire incident I think. Anyway. So now here I am engaged to her son, Morgauth, unsure how she's going to take me, if she will accept me."

"Next thing I know, Clys Nex'Cruor is alive!" she continues, "Alive and beautiful again! And she says she already thinks of me as a daughter! Things couldnt' be any better, well, unless my sister suddenly dropped dead than things would be better, but aside from that, so many things of late to celebrate! Oh wait, did I say something about my sister? Scratch that."

One of my favourite experiences since my rebirth was when Clys ran an offensive against the Alliance in order to poison and plague Loch Modan. I do not recall how successful we were, only the rumours that ran rampant about how during the assault Clys snuck into Stormwind and stole children from the Orphanage.

Her ties to both sides of the fence make her formiddable. She's one of the few leaders in our society that can make both the Alliance and Horde jump to attention.

Revised Information

Physical Features: Tall, slender, with raven black hair and gleaming dark green eyes, Clys would look noble in rags, but she clothes herself in the finest apparel money can buy. After a long period of undeath, she has now resumed her original physical form, yet even more beautiful and vibrant.

Weapons of Choice: No longer as skilled as she once was with daggers, she will still carry one sometimes. She also will use a mace or a staff at times. However, her main weapon has become her newfound priestess powers. She is as surprised by this as anyone.

I heard rumors about Mistress Nex'Cruor. They are mostly true. *smirks* She is very intense, and seems very honest. She is ruthless in getting what she wants. Did you hear about the Stormwind orphans...? *chews on tip of pinky* I think she is worthy to be followed, and I will trust her direction. What makes her worthy to be followed? She is rich, powerful, and immortal. *smiles a little* And funny.

Everindela sighs as she leaves the Silvermoon Inn. She turns to answer the pest who had been bugging her since the early morning.

"Ok... I haven't seen her since this... Transformation. However the Mistress is of fine character. If she would take in a poor excuse of an undead like me then I suppose she is alright in my book. Hell, I've been with her guild since I woke up undead." Everindela sighs and pushes the interviewer away.

"You have too many damn questions! Leave me alone before I slit your throat!"

I had first met her in the Undercity. It was quite brief, but I again ran into her just last eve! We slayed many a human for the Forsaken, and held off an enemy invasion of Tarren Mill! Fun times we had, I hope for more.

I have a long history with Clys. Since my transformation, I look to her as a mother and a friend. She and I also have much in common, and I am glad she is allowing me to be her family.

One of the few people I have met that is worthy of my loyalty, proven by her actions instead of the usual cheap words so easily spoken. While I suspect we are far too much alike to ever be friends, she has my respect and gratitude for making Izrail a true member of her family.

A vile being, so wrapped up in experiments and promises of immortality that she seems willing to drag her entire house into darkness. A growing friendship is now lost to me thanks to her cowardice, and I will find a way to gain Retribution for her deeds.

Oh, Clys...I dont really know much about her but she makes me laugh. I am more then sure that the rumors bout her are true, but frankly they dont make much a difference to me.

...I did hear that she has a door so secret even she cannot find it in her own home. I really want one.

I was told to avoid asking her about the path to the Light, so when I was able to sit and chat with her and her mate I was a bit shocked. She did not seem the monster I had made her out to be in my mind, though she does have a menacing aura about her...

She was very kind, but out of respect for Lascivious, I will be cautious around her.

I met her today. Clys was kind to me, but I still don't know that I trust her. Her reputation is pretty vivid in my mind, and I will be wary around this woman. And...She says she used to be undead. Anyone that could cure that bears watching, for a number of reasons. I will keep an eye on her.