Sign in to follow this  
Behruutz

Khronokai Khrystor

Hello everyone, I'm a returning player who has been gone for so long I don't even remember my old toon's name (lvl 60 Belf Lock).  I played vanilla way too much and left right around six months into BC.  Now that I've achieved a better work-life balance, I'm back.  I started over from the beginning because the process for recovering my account seemed really daunting; it has been so long that an alt whose name I did remember, isn't showing up in the Armory anymore.  Currently, I'm playing a level 23 Draenei priest and have decided to take the scenic route of playing through all of the Azeroth new content rather than using the level-up.

Does anyone still use the RP and OOC channels?

Welcome back :)

Most of the out-of-game activity has moved to the Discord server, so if you are feeling lonely, click the JOIN US link on the top right side of the forums page :)

Welcome! Seconding joining Discord. There's more activity there, and you can meet folks, find a guild, and some great groups.