Sign in to follow this  
Kharthak

LF 3s teammates

Hello:

I am Kharthak—a healer shaman in The Grim. I have taken on an active interest in healing for 3s. Right now, I am borderline 1700 rating as of S2 Legion. I was about 50 or so points from 2k in Warlords of Draenor S3 when I started taking on healing. 

I need 2 dps, preferably from these classes:

Hunter/Paladin, Paladin/Rogue, Rogue/Demon Hunter, Paladin/Demon Hunter, Warrior/Demon Hunter, Death Knight/Demon Hunter, Windwalker Monk/Death Knight, Feral/Warlock, Warrior/Warlock, Rogue/Warlock, Rogue/Hunter, Spriest/Warlock, Mage/Warlock (maybe, because I don't understand how MLS is played). 

All of these are comps that are Resto Shaman viable in at least a tier 3 (T1 is easy, T3 takes a ton of practice, but can be worked out) skill range. That way, you don't have the mentality "Oh, my class sucks; this comp is bad, etc." preventing you from creating a strong personal analysis over your own gameplay. 

What I am looking for in a player:

1. Willingness to play. If you have any of the aforementioned classes, and you want to improve with it, this is right for you.
  2. A fixed time for practice (I have tried just queuing whenever with people, which can still be done even with a fixed time, but it usually causes confusion and wastes a bunch of time).
  3. Common goals—I am going for Rival at the end of this season. That will be somewhere flirting with 1700-1900ish. If you have never broken 1550, that's fine. I am going to ask you to read PVP class guides before queue sessions so you can constantly be generating new ideas and keybinds.

Contact me in-game and we can get something started. You might also post something here, but I cannot guarantee that I will see it immediately. We will get started as soon as I have two people from these class combos. 

Edited by Kharthak