Tatyahna

Looking for a darker themed guild with mature patrons

I am a long standing RPer looking for contacts in guilds that are for less benevolent characters.  I have a mature play style and am looking to make connections in the servers connected to Twisting Nether.  Please, if anyone out there has any suggestions feel free to contact me.  In game as "Tatyahna"  on Twisting Nether.

Yes.  I did make the correct choice.  The alliance answered my call.  Thank you for asking.  ^.^  

But seriously.  I'm sorry I forgot to state that I'm in the Alliance.

Hi, Tatyahna! Welcome to Netherholdt. :)

What do you mean by "less benevolent?" There are many variations on the idea, from characters who are downright cruel and evil, to ones who enjoy the killing they do as a routine part of life, to so much more...a bit of a narrower idea might help us pinpoint something for you that we might otherwise overlook!

As for BF, as far as I know it was disbanded due to IRL time constraints. I'm unsure if Brinnea is planning on restarting it in the future, though.

Good luck in your search! If nothing else, perhaps you could start your own! 

Well my character is a Frost DK.  She's very harsh.  She fights, to fight, not for any real cause because, as I've found in lore, Deathknights need to sate a desire to kill and cause pain.  She could be a very cruel character if placed in a like minded guild but I suppose the guild could sort of mold her into a direction that matches the guild's themes.

Um, there's not really a dark-themed Alliance RP guild. Unfortunately, you might be one of only two DKs on the Alliance side of the RP-community. However, that does make you out to be extremely high value should you get in on some endgame content. There are, however, varying shades of good you can look at:

Twilight Empire is a lawful-good aligned RP guild. They continually seek peaceful relationships with the Horde throughout the best and worst of times.

Eternal Aegis are an inherited fable-order of paladins or something to that effect. They started transferring IC operations into Duskwood a few months back, but I don't know what that says about their RP since they've kept a low profile. I guess you can say it's shady now. <.< >.>

Invictus Sanctum is a lawful-good RP guild centered on engaging all opponents with proper honor. I see one or two run around periodically, but they have also been laying low in terms of activity. 

The Cup and Blade Caravan is a good-aligned RP guild. They interact most with the community second to Twilight Empire and therefore have a high standing since their RP is based on mercantile economics and they have to keep up good business. 

The Jade Lion almost comes off as chaotic good (if such a thing exists). RP is centered on a travelling ship and its crew under their guiding captain. Hence, their RP is primarily confined to the guild itself, but is not restricted to it. They are currently arranging to transfer their operations more to Emerald Dream server. 

Ninth Legion is new, but I think they're planning to be lawful good (at least on a surface level). The other DK on this server is there and several others are transferring to TN-RH to join. From what I gather, it may end up being lawful-neutral or lawful-evil. I plan to put my character here because they posted ads and have an ambitiousness with a vision they're developing going into Legion.