Nicknames: Kate, Katie

Race: Human

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Height: 5’5”

Weight: Athletic

Place of residence: Stormwind City Outskirts

Place of Birth: Westfall

Known Relatives: Zakarnas Ronae’Serrar (Husband), Marzano (Adopted Son), Sophronia (Infant Daughter), Ketani Addison (Cousin), Aryanna Anahi (Half-Sister), Alannah Anbruch (Half-Sister), Arrienne (Half-Sister), Angela Sevanick (Half-Sister), Olson DeLano (Half-Brother), Jaxton Larmont (Father), Althea Larmont (Mother), Shiree Addison (Aunt), Myaka Winterborne (Chosen Sister)

Religion/Philosophy: Peace through diplomacy and the occasional act of aggression.

Occupation: General of the Twilight Empire; skilled alchemist (known for ability with poisons in certain circles), herbalist, and skinner

Group/Guild affiliation: Twilight Empire

Other Affiliations: Assassin’s League, The Scryers, assorted merchants and artisans

Guild Rank: Path Leader

Enemies: Any who directly oppose or do harm to the Twilight Empire; currently, the Grim

Likes: Gardening, research/development, baking, reading, flying

Favorite Foods: Strawberries, pasta

Favorite Drinks: Coffee, assorted teas, assorted wines, Sulfuron Slammer, Darkmoon Special Reserve, Hearthglen Ambrosia, Lagrave Stout

Favorite Colors: Blues, golds, reds, assorted darker colors

Weapons of Choice: Two slim daggers

Dislikes: Unnecessary cruelty, disobedience/disrespect/insubordination, snakes, spiders

Hobbies: Gardening, baking, wood carving, research/development

Physical Features: Hair is usually kept in a high ponytail. Without gloves or long-sleeved shirts, a scar is visible around her left wrist. Always wears her wedding ring.

Special Abilities: Makes her own poisons; resistant to many poisons; able to identify many known (and perhaps unknown, given enough time) concoctions; skilled with daggers and short swords; skilled rogue (and all that implies)

Positive Personality Traits: Katelle is kind, compassionate, and quick to laugh and smile. She is passionate, protective, and tries to be fair. She believes in cultivating personal relationships with her colleagues and subordinates, and so makes every effort to be outwardly warm.

Negative Personality Traits: Katelle is arrogant and controlling, requiring strict obedience from those under her command. She can also be reckless, and her passion can be equally bad as it is good. Her temper often gets the better of her, though the degree depends on the situation. She is also slow to trust, and often mistrusts the wrong people...none of which helps her anxiety and paranoia.

History: <Work in progress! I'll post when it's finished.>

• Like 1

Brinnea would smile when asked about Katelle Larmont. "The General," she'd say, "She's always looking out for people. Whether they're her people or not, it doesn't matter. She's smart, and brave, and a natural leader." Brinnea would pause then, in silent contemplation. Before long she would speak again, "She may not know it, but she saved my life. If anyone can aspire to bring peace, it'll be her."

• Like 1

Katelle Larmont you say?

Quite possibly the only person within "Twilight Empire" *the elf makes air quotes* that I vaguely trust.

It is possible to at least reason with her and she isn't prone to use violence where words may suffice.

A sign of a civilized person.

Sadly I cannot say the same for the company she tends to keep.  Honeyed lips are a dangerous thing.

• Like 1

Tayissa doesn't even look up as she answers the question, busy loading a crate with medical supplies.

"She makes good coffee."

The interviewer doesn't look pleased, "Thats... All you have to say?"

Tayissa gives an unhappy glare as she halts her work, and wipes a hand across her sweaty brow, "Fine. Katelle is really smart. I think she knows a lot more than she lets on. She truly believe in The Vision, but recognizes that sometimes you have to get your hands dirty..." Tayissa is silent for a moment, then stares hard at the interviewer, "But not dirty enough to get some important things done. Kate's the closest friend I have in Twilight Empire, she definitely has let me get away with more than I deserve." She then turns back to packing her crate, ending the conversation.

• Like 1

Lazarus looks at the questioner for a long moment.

"I feel that I know her, but I do not.  I feel that I trust her, but I do not.  I feel that I like her, but I do not."

"It is a paradox that I do not know how to make sense of."

• Like 1

Myaka looks up when asked about Katelle, a warm smile forming. "Kate is my General, and has perhaps been driven crazy by some of my habits." The warrior chuckles softly, "But she is my sister, and my closest friend. I would not be here if not for her." She grins, "And I'm sure I keep life interesting for her, though if that is good or bad she may be still deciding."

• Like 1

"A powerful general and individual to be sure. She commands respect, and is fair in private discussions. She always has an ear for us when we need to speak. A little... Creative in punishment, perhaps? But that probably comes with the job. She won't take smartasses who won't respect her authority lying down. She has slowed down a little lately since the birth of her daughter, but that can hardly be held against her. It's hard enough to be a military leader, adding a child to her duties has put her in a difficult situation. If you ask me, she's handling it well enough. I could not complain about the situation at all."

Kex'ti nods and waves to the barista for another drink.

"Katelle and I have met only rarely in person. But her letters, and the dignity and commitment she pens in them, say more than enough of the quality of her character."

He coughs briefly.

"She is a talented alchemist and a force for certain good in the world. I would hope to see her at the alchemy lab, maybe I could show her a few tricks I have learned."

The monk smirks. 

"But in all honesty, I doubt there is much I could show her she does not already know."

"Katelle is really nice," Siané speaks up when the topic of the General is brought up. "Xandric thinks really highly of her and I can see why." She smiles softly.