nothus

I can't believe this still works

Bloody movie, making me want to play again.

So I thought they had closed the server, did they do that at one point and then bring it back? Whatever they did, I'm glad it's still here. I thought I'd be able to use the time from the movie but I didn't get a code or anything. RL friend is using an extra she has to RAF me to Wyrmrest Accord I think. She never thought much of RP but has been dabbling since the movie, now if I could just get her and her husband to play on a real server...

I had a full character list, but if anyone remembers me it'll be as Jamaryste. Really glad to see TNG and Infection still around. Makes my face do weird things, like attempt a smile.

And I'm not on dialup anymore! Or that shitty VirginMobile 3g. I've got 4g LTE and a 40gb/m limit. I could actually raid or play the game AND use comms. Tis truely a miracle.

Just now, Kerala said:

WELCOME BACK!

I live in BFE swampland without real internet as well, and cell phone technology is a miracle! Isn't it fantastic?

Will have had this sprint setup for a year next month. I have been pushing my data cap the last few months though. I do like it much better than my cheapo slow ass virginmobile 3g connection I had for years.

Jamaryste rings a verrrrry distant bell. Welcome back! No, the server never closed or anything like that. We did, however, merge with the Ravenholdt server right before the current (about to not be so current anymore) expansion came out. Infection you say? Paging Keraph!

Jamaryste! Welcome back! And what timing too, we're just beginning to pull a lot of old Infection faces together for a reunion in light of some story advances coming into Legion. We'll have to conspire to get you back in the guild (If you aren't for any reason) and get you back up to speed!

For the Dark Lady!

9 hours ago, Keraph said:

Jamaryste! Welcome back! And what timing too, we're just beginning to pull a lot of old Infection faces together for a reunion in light of some story advances coming into Legion. We'll have to conspire to get you back in the guild (If you aren't for any reason) and get you back up to speed!

For the Dark Lady!

Ack! I'll have to see if I can combine this new bnet account with my old one for wow then. I've got the 30d from RAF right now, but I was gonna buy 60d of game time so my friend gets all the benefits.

I have a new character on Wyrmrest Accord for the time being, leveling another rogue, I know I know. The changes from vanilla to the starter areas now are impressive. And the Dark Lady is HUGE, in the best ways possible. Rogues now are so different, it's weird adjusting.

Edited by nothus
I submitted too quick.

On 6/25/2016 at 3:57 PM, Xaraphyne said:

Jamaryste rings a verrrrry distant bell. Welcome back! No, the server never closed or anything like that. We did, however, merge with the Ravenholdt server right before the current (about to not be so current anymore) expansion came out. Infection you say? Paging Keraph!

Same for Xaraphyne. But I have crap memory.

17 minutes ago, nothus said:

Same for Xaraphyne. But I have crap memory.

We're also talking how many years ago? That our names even look familiar to each other is an accomplishment imo!

Just now, Xaraphyne said:

We're also talking how many years ago? That our names even look familiar to each other is an accomplishment imo!

Blizz says 5 years ago, which sounds about right.

On 6/27/2016 at 11:01 AM, Keraph said:

For the Dark Lady!

I've gotten myself sorted and have logged in a bit, haven't seen anyone on yet, but that ought to change.