Baalthemar

Baalthemar - Pathfinder RPG

Greetings,

I have felt the call to GM again, I would like to run a Pathfinder game for people who are interested in playing. I will be using the roll20 website. The first game will be the "We be goblins" mini campaign to bring players up to speed with the rules and work out any logistical issues with roll20.

If you think you might like to try out something like this, let me know. For now I can only really run a small party of perhaps 5-6 players. but if there are enough people wanting to play, I'll find a work around.

Cheers

-Baal

• Like 1

Once a week would be a safe bet. on the weekend, I'll work out the final times when people are signed up.

As to the how? the roll20 site handles all the dice and maps stuff, as well as character sheets, but I'll also give out editable PDFs for characters and the rules for people that want a copy. 

My husband says he would be interested, as long as it doesn't involve video chat (like Skype). We can't do that due to data limit.

I'll say tentative, depending on what night/time is chosen. If it's super late at night, my BF might be interested as well, though he wouldn't be able to be a steady attendee. We've both played Pathfinder before, so can help with rules n stuff (maybe).

I'll take some time to work out the basic setting and post it up here sometime in the coming week, as for the help with GMing, I'll see how many I have joining and see what we can work out. The basic Idea I have in mind is a mercenary company that does jobs all over the Pathfinder world. This allows for other GMs to take over games and cuts down on the need for an overarching story. ( "This week we kill that dragon/litch/giant, because gold is good and whores aren't cheap" kinda deal, no save the world plots)

Edited by Baalthemar

Im not 100 percent certain on CO- GMing but would love to if i have time. With the start of a new writing project it would be difficult to juggle it all. But I could certainly see sparing a day out of the week to play. Ama and I both could actually. 

If you need a world set up, I have an old DnD world in my notebooks gathering dust. It basically plays out that there are only 3 races (Humans, Elves, Dwarves), but there are 2-3 subraces per race to choose from.

Edited by Cobrak

Thanks Cob but I will stick with the Pathfinder stuff, let players have more control over what they want to make. Even monster races would be allowed if players talk with me about it. :)

@Anaie still needs to run We Be Goblins for me. We picked up We B4 Goblins last weekend on Free RPG Day.

He's also super experienced with Roll20, so he'd probably be willing to answer any questions you have. We've since dropped Pathfinder for 5th Edition. Mostly because he TPK'd our last party in Pathfinder.

Alright! Well I also have some leftover adventures I can hand over if you have need of some, just change round some things to your liking!