RowlandEx

A Mid-Summer Night's Dream Festival (Late July) H+A

Hello Netherholdt, I apologize ahead of time for a lack of detail though this event had only begun planning yesterday to my knowledge.

The same person I worked with last time to help get our realms into the Silver Sickness muti-realm event Silane has come up with a wonderful dream-themed festival inspired by none other than Shakespeare's Mid-Summer Night's Dream to take place this late July (subject to change). So far there are two know events and some surprises/party favors. As it currently stands the venue will be two locations starting at Dire Maul's arena where there will be a dazzling wand competition to the last wand waver standing before moving to the Ruins of Isildien to the south where either a Wow-after version of Shakespeare's play or the actual play itself will be performed by our actors. There are expected to be party favors and the like and it is a faction neutral event. If any guilds are wanting to play a more major role in the celebrations simply give me a tell using TNG's private message system or in-game on either Cicelle, Drak'zon or Nat.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME.

A quick TDLR

Neutral faction festival there will be games and a play

Date: Late July no time yet

Venue: Ruins of Isildien and Dire Maul arena for the games.

Neutral faction festival there will be games and a performance.

Party favors planned but still in the working. Will update as we set things in stone.

Everyone is welcome.

..where either a Wow-after version of Shakespeare's play or the actual play itself will be performed our actors. .

That is amazing, I want to see this.