Sign in to follow this  
Derecho

Bad Guy

I'm still leveling and all, but I thought it would be fun to be a bad guy. If you have need of one to fit into whatever stories you are doing, please let me know!

I'm still working out details with my own character, like who she is and stuff (troll druid), but maybe I can do that while I actually do RP!

Hey Derecho, glad to see you working out character traits! The primarily guilds for RP are Sanctuary, Borrowed Time, and The Grim. A relatively new guild that has been trying to figure out their identity recently is Rutilus Luna, but they appear to have a split between RPers and non-RPers. Nevertheless, everyone in these first three guilds are primarily IC the vast majority of the time.

Sanctuary - peace guild. They say no to drugs and build bridges with the Alliance.

Borrowed Time - mercenary guild, uh, anti-Grim? I'm not too sure. Shut up and give them money. No questions. Shh.

The Grim - cult guild. Bound by oath to serve the Mandate, they take a stand against the enemies of the Horde, Peace through Annihilation!

As for plots, there aren't any in the progress at this particular moment. However, they do come about frequently. In The Grim, we put you through developmental trials that allows you to explore the character you've established. This process takes a maximum of three months. General RP can sometimes occur in Brokenspear Tavern, Warspear in the evenings. Otherwise, it appears spontaneously at the Cantina (top deck of the boat in Bladefist Bay's Goblin boat, starting at 8:00PM server time on Sundays).

I thought I had a better post somewhere..... oh well.

Hi everyone! I'm just popping in to say- Derecho's antics are well under way. If you need your character to get into some trouble, if you need them to learn a lesson or develop in some other way, let them meet this crazy girl. We'll work something out to advance both our stories in the right directions. I need victims from all the major guilds.

Alliance too? You are not excluded, I just don't know you and I'm too busy to just log in and stand around without an invitation, sorry guys. Let me know what you need and my baby worgen avatar will make it happen! 

For more information, check out the Derecho 'storyline' group. I've just added a sort of bulleted timeline to keep folks following along 8D

• Like 1