Pai

Paiyuna

Paiyuna

Race: Darkspear Troll (And damn proud!)

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Hazel

Height: 6'1"

Weight: Ain't dat bad form ta ask a lady?

Place of Residence: Dragonmaw Port

Place of Birth: Darkspear Island

Known Relatives: Ju'jazzo (Father, Deceased), Paieimi (Mother, Deceased)

Affiliation: Borrowed Time, formerly Vyzelok's Rough Raiders

Associates: Cobrak Deadeye, Madame Ophinnia, Shokkra Deathrage, Lilliana Bloodshine, Tahzani Tallfisher

Likes: Sexual Relations, Fruit, Felines, Helping Others Find Love or Sex

Dislikes: Bullies, Judgemental People, Kor'kron, Zandalari, Sweets

Positive Traits: Friendly, Loyal, Welcoming, Non-Judgmental, Optimistic, and A Supremely Good Fuck

Negative Traits: Flaky, Non-Committal, Bratty

Physical Appearence: Paiyuna has a very filled out figure, a perfect hourglass figure with apple-shaped bosoms and a luscious set of hips that make lesser men swoon before her. Her deep azure skin is near flawless, save for the small stretchmarks on her stomach and the myriad of voodoo tattoos lining her arms and above her bust. Her long elaborate tusks are decorated with pink etchings lining them.

History:

Born to the leader of a lesser family within the first Darkspear Isle, Paiyuna lived in relative comfort with an early call from Shirvallah, worshipping the tiger with gusto. Her father never approved of her calling, wishing her to live as a good housewife, but of course, the indomitable young trolless always sought adventure within the jungle. Where it be having sexual play with the various males and females she found, the hunting of the various jungle beasts, or merely the enjoyment of sleeping under the stars. Freedom was her drug, and she lived on its high all she could, well into the establishment of the Echo Isles under the New Horde.

It should be noted she frequently had sexual fantasies about Vol'jin and Thrall, sometimes the both of them at once.

Her father frequently sought to chain his daughter after the death of his mate, seeking to increase his power base within the Darkspear. He killed two birds with one stone, marrying her off to a powerful family within the tribe with their eldest son Tazzuk. Paiyuna was devastated, and wished often for her freedom once more, espcially under the chafing relationship with the abusive troll husband. She soon learned of Tazzuk's infidelity with several other males within the tribe, and sought her own adventure. Kazzun, Tazzuk's younger brother, proved a capable candidate, and the two spent many nights together and soon resulted in a pregnancy. Many assumed it was Tazzuk's, even though the two never copulated. A heated argument with Tazzuk resulted in the truth coming out well into her pregnancy. The resulting abuse caused her miscarriage of the child, revealed to be a boy.

Consumed with vengeance, Paiyuna manipulated her vicious mate to reveal his shame, and soon resulted in his exile. Paiyuna abandoned her father, fleeing the isles and seeking adventure once more. She found it with an elderly orc mercenary, Vyzelok, and his Rough Raiders. A mercenary lifestyle suited her, having all the partners and gold she could ever want. She made a great deal of lifelong friends within the company; such as the rough and tumble Cobrak; the sultry Ophinnia; the crazed Xin and so forth.

She kept with the company long until the Pandarian campaign, when the company disbanded for the most part. Under Garrosh's cruel reign, Paiyuna joined Vol'jin's call to arms the minute he began his rebellion. She and several other Darkspears began a group of saboteurs within Orgrimmar, called the Junglestalkers, killing Kor'kron, liberating rebels, disrupting supplies...anything to make Hellscream shit in anger. Paiyuna herself even blew up the western gate during the Siege with her saboteur colleagues.

She aided greatly in the reformation of the Horde under Vol'jin, until news of Vyzelok's death came to her ears. She sought out Cobrak to inform him of the passing, and in the process, rekindled their friendship and joined the new Borrowed Time. She continues to cause trouble and seek adventure to this day.

"Cherry Pie? She's fucking awesome. One of the good ones to come out of BT. Fun girl, loud, sexy, horny, funny. Basically the best. Even let me ride her bareback. Heh."

"Pai?" Amalyn grins with a blush. "She's.. definitely something else. But the kids love her, specially my daughter. She's considered one of the family, of course."

Shaelie grinned, briefly. "Paiyuna? She's a complete pain in my ass, sometimes. Gives me hell. We got into a tavern brawl once, and were completely fine the next day. She doesn't hold back on anything she's thinking or feeling. I think that's what I like best about her."

"I knew from the day that I met her that things would never be boring around her. She says some very inappropriate things but I've grown accustomed to them all. Sometimes I find myself joining along with her and watching the crowd make faces as they listen to our silly conversation...." Faelenor pauses, laughing to himself as he continues. "She cares for my daughter, and that is a comfort not many can give me. I would never ask her to change...and wouldn't try to either. Else you might end up with a few claw marks here and there...and not in a way you would like!"