Sign in to follow this  
Tillna

By the Moon ((Oil massaged by Vilmah for max kinky))

In your mind lurks something primal. Do you give in or do you resist? For some, it is a choice, an idea on how to act. For others, it is a lack of intelligence to depart from their primal nature. It is an instinct that takes over. If it is a decision, then they are often warriors, cruel and savage fighters or evil men. if it is not…

Tillna ran away, fast. She was changing, shifting to her worgen form. A werewolf at heart, she tried to hide it, but now and then, the moon would hit her. As she ran, she saw figures ahead of her, each turning to look at the distraught troll. She slowed down noticeably when she saw them. In her head, they were witnesses. She looked toward them, as she bent down on all forms, a moon white fur covering her body, her arms growing, her fingers growing claws. She came to a complete stop. The worgen was in control, and commanded to be heard. Her head snapped back, letting out a deafening howl. She then turned to face the adventurers, her hackles raised

The Lycan bellowed and roared, seeign the travelers as a threat to her land. A bite ment infection. an Infeciton ment a curse. the curse emant death by those of the holy

Hearing the Howl, Azrid turns to the white furred Worgen. Readying his axe, he makes the clicking noise to Ebon, telling her to wait for his signal. To his horror he hears the others respond to the howl… He had fought Worgen before, even two at a time, but this sounded as though they were traveling in a pack. Giving Ebon the signal to run, he readies to Feign his own death. Ebon on the other hand doesn’t listen to him. She charges the white furred Worgen, claws bared and biting at the larger beast. As she jumps at the Worgen, it dodges almost gracefully, and strikes his black lion, with one of its massive paws! Ebon’s skull is split open as she thrown off the road!

With his pet disposed of the Worgen starts a full run at Azrid! As it closes on him, his Elven ears hear the sound of several large creatures approaching from behind! He blocks the first paw, then strikes with his axe, the Worgen growls in the pain of his axe, then bites at Azrid! Trying to dodge the fowl creatures jaws, but is bit deeply on the shoulder! Azrid tries to break free, but it’s grip is too great, as he is lifted off the ground, he drops his axe and tries break the creatures grip on his shoulder. Clawing at it’s face, he reaches for it’s eye, but the Worgen strikes him with his massive claw, slicing open his arm. As he is shook he feels the large canine sunk deep into his collar bone, holding him firmly it its maw. Azrid starts to pray to Elune that he gets the chance to Feign his death, before it actually finds him. With a loud “Crack!!”, pain shoots acrossed his chest, as his collar bone snaps, and he is thrown from the Worgen’s grip! Feigning he goes limp as he rolls of the road and down the hill! Coming to a stop he closes his eyes and slows his breathing, hoping the Worgen would buy that it had ended his life…

((Err...Tillna doesn't attack like that..so I'll asusme you ran into another pack here))

Tillna charged faster, witnissing two other worgen attacking the elf. Her instincts took over. This was her territory. Silverpine was her hunting grounds. She lept into the air, grabbing the larger worgen by the throat with her own teeth, and pulled back, unleashing a crimson rain as his throat was ripped out. She back handed the other Worgen, her claws raking across his orbits, blinding him. She bellowed louder, proving her dominance.

Turning to the elf, she nuzzled him softly, his smell weak, more of a young worg then of either Worgen ot Elf. She licked his wounds, the nhis face, trying to get a response.

((Sorry got carried away.))

He lies there until he feels a wet nose and then a warm tongue! “Oh Elune! They are going to eat me anyway!” When he realizes the Worgen is doing what Ebon, his Lion had done so many times before… “It is cleaning my wounds?!” Feeling its breath move to his face, he feels the warm sensation of being licked. Slowly opening one eye and then the other, he is face to face with a large white Worgen. The others that had attacked him were gone. He could feel the pain from his gashed arm, but it was nothing compared to the gaping hole in his shoulder and broken collarbone. Using his good arm he tries to crawls out of the puddle of his own blood he is laying in. He feels light headed from the blood loss, but puts his hand out in a non aggressive manor, trying to make sure this very large creature knows he is not a threat.

She sniffs him, almost frowning. She licks his hand, then looks around. the moon is still high, and she can;t break her form. She pulls a robe to him form some unknown source. It smells dirty, but would make good banadage material. She merfs at him, and nudges him. She runs off after then, and drags back a small dear moments later.

She curls up next to him to help keep him warm. Like a mother dog with her pup.

He managed to wrap a bandage around the gash in his arm, and slings it. His collarbone was defiantly broken, the pain was intense… Taking a healing potion, he pours it directly into the open hole, where the Worgen had sank his long canine. He then sees the white Worgen return with what looks like a freshly killed dear. Removing his skinning knife, he field dress the dear, and takes a large piece of flank and handed it to her. “Thank you.” He says though he is pretty sure she doesn’t understand his speech. Eating his fresh dear, he is surprised to feel the Worgen curl up around him. With the closeness of the large animal, he realizes it is a Female.

Upae loved the hunt. As Lupa it was her spiritual time, her alone time. Back then it was with bow, and trap and skill, along with her companion Tempest, the gigantic black worg.

It was different now. Not better, not wirse, just different. No Tempest to share the hunt, but that was made up for by the sheer feral delight of stalking her prey as a large black sabertoothed panther. The smells, the sounds! A whole new world opened up when she prowled.

It was Silverpine she prowled now, and she had smelled blood.

Wolf blood, deer blood, and some cat. But there was more. A familiar smell, one she knew.. a man. And another...

Troll! It was a troll, no doubt. But a strange one. Something odd, almost canine.

There, just over that rise. They were in the hollow between two hills. Upae prowled forward to investigate.

Above them, the clouds shifted, covering the moon. At that moment, Tillna backed up from the Elf, shifting to her Troll form. she wore a dress, her tatoos cleary visable. she frowned, then spoke in broken speech.

"You...Lycan. Moon...make change."

At that, the clouds parted and she shifted back to her worgen form. she new that soon, since he was bit, he would shift, thus making communicaiton easier.

The Worgen backs away from him, and shifts to a Troll woman, with a dress and tattoos.. She spoke but he was unclear of what she said. He tried to understand her, but this damm wound was… Closed… What?! It was a dark color, but it defiantly healing. “How did you do that?” He watches her intently, when it hits him. “Ebon!” Looking for the place that she had been hit, he slowly climbed his way down the cliff, only to find his new pet lying dead at the bottom. Her skull had been cracked open and her spine had been broken by the fall… “Why didn’t you do what I told you to girl…” Wiping the tear from his eye, he lifts her body and puts her on his shoulder and starts to make his way back to the road. Lying her down, he points to himself and then to Ebon. “This was my partner.”

She lowered her head, in grievence, but was more anxious to see another on of her kind that was still intelligent, not so beast like. She walke don all fours ot Laron, rubbing him with her head, before licking him. She bowed her head again, then trotted back.

"HE will change soon...Then we can talk more"

she was excited about that, as it was so lonely being the only worgen with a mind out here

((Azrid dear... Laron doesn't play in the woods.))

Has he held his head in sorrow for his fallen pet. He is nudged and then licked… Smiling at the Worgen, he touches his cheek. With his left hand… His collarbone was healed? Azrid feels what can only be described as a tightness in his chest, as his clothes start to feel uncomfortable. He works at the buckles on his armor. “Maybe the blood was causing my leather to shrink?” Tossing his armor down he takes off his boots, which seem to have shrank as well. He looks at the Female almost pacing as if waiting for something. “What are you waiting fo… ARGH!”

Pain… Searing pain… He can hear bones cracking, as his muscles start to stretch, it is very painful. As he looks at his hands, the skin rips as claws sprout from his finger tips. “Oh Elune! What is happening!?”

She barks at him, almost as fi to reassure him. She spoke in the way of wolves, understandable to other worgen and beast.

"It only hurts the first time sir."

She smiled, as best a worgen can and paced, looking around, as she was sure this might attract unwanted attention. She thought she smelled another elf near by, but she was sure she was just smelling his armor.

She waited till the change ended then let out a loud howl, to announce his arrival.

"What is happening? I burn all over... Wait what did you say?" Cocking his head to the side, Azrid looks to the Worgen in wonder. Barking back at her, "Who.. who are you? Aren't you ar Troll? Why did you save me... and why... did you ... lick me?" He blushes, but is it hidden under his fur. I... Thank you..." He stumbles around on his new feet, as he tries to walk closer to her.

"I am TIllna Sandscalp of Sancturay. You, you are a Nigh Elf. I despise most of your kind, but I promised to my mate, before I died, that I woudl never harm one out of vengence. And, the licking was to make the change happen faster. You are a Worgen now. Your bite, in elf or Worgen form can infect. Your saliva and blood too. Do not bite people. If the moon hits your skin, you will change. I suggest you tell few if any. Also, stay away from your friends, for if you loose control...."

She trailed off, then looked up.

"It's not all bad!"

She pounced on Laron, giggling.

"What is your name, tasty one?"

She nipped at one of his ears.

Being tackled, Azrid freezes, he is terrified, not of the charp toothed Worgen, but of the fact that a Female was for closer to him that he had ever been... "I... My... Um... My name is Azrid.... Azrid Redthorn..." Trying his best not to ball up in embarasment, he ties to remeber what she said... "You died? What happened? And you had a mate? I have never..." he trails off trying to hide the blush that is hidden under fur. "You said Sanctuary... Isn't that led by that Orc Vilmah? Laron is a part of that group..." He once again go silent as he notices her nibbling his ear. The sensation was intense... The closest to Female touch he had with a woman other than his sister, was when His Brothers new bride hugged him. And now there was one holding him down and bitting his ear. He starts to speak again, but is distracted by the new sensces of his Worgen form... particulary... Scent...

Her scent was like nothing he had ever experienced, he was starting to grasp at what Amadare had told him all her life.

Upae watched the events unfold from her vantage point on the rise of the slope just behind them.

There prowling she was undetected. To figures to be sure.. and elf man and a troll woman.. But not a troll, Upae sees she has changed.. was worgen.

The man... yes, she smelled him before. It was Azrid, Amadare's brother. The one she noticed at the wedding. But what was happening!? As she watched he changed, sprouted fur.

He was a worgen?!

She barely had time to register that when she was the female pounce on him, pinning him to the ground. An ambush! Upae was about to dash down the slope and lay into the woman when she saw that it wasn't atn attack at all.

Slowly a wicked cat grin came over her as she realized what was going on.

" Ah best be 'eavin the friskeh coup'e alone.."

"Well...He wasn't that loyal..more or less left me for a night elf Lycan. Was the main reason I got my self infected to win him back...but it didn;t work that well. And I died, but woke up in this realm, still a lycan, still a troll. But...while you do have an uncureable curse, I think it is nice to have company..finally.."

She rested her head on his, sighing contently. He did smell nice.

Her ears flicked up, turning towards some spoken word. She didn't act on it, but kept the location in her mind. She licked Azrid on the nose

"And...nice ot meet you...Azrid"

Laying on his back with the female on top of him showing her dominance both frightened and excited his sences. Frantically he searched for words to say, something soothe, like Laron would. But nothing came to mind. As he thought about what to say, something came over him that he would have never done before. He bit her neck... "What am I doing?" he thought to himself. Releasing his hold, he stammers. "I... I'm sorry, I don't know why i did that...."

"Instincts. They do that. Hard to control It was the main reason I didn't kill you. Instincts told me to be the infection source for you, cleaing out the other worgens infection."

She merfed again, a doggy styled giggle. She rolled on her side, looking up at the moon.

"It calls out to you...most of the time"

Looking to Elune. “Does this happen every night she is out?” He tries not to sniff her, but she smells so good… He will have to talk wit Amadare about these things, but for now he has so many questions… “You did say Sanctuary?” Looking at her with his black and white vision. “My Brother belongs to that guild.” Looking back at Ebons body. He stands and starts to dig a grave for her.

"Every time th emoon hits me I change..it is nice to roam free..."

She rolled off of him, sighing.

"I feel bad for you. But, well, we could have some fun here. And...who is your brother? And how is he in our guild? We are of Horde only I thouht"

She rolled over again, trying to get an itch on her back

Reaching over to scratch her apparent itch. “Fun?” He cocks his eyebrow. “what… what do you mean…?” After severing her head, he buries he and marks her grave. He then remembers what she said… “Wait a minute, you wanted to make sure you infected me? Why? What would have happened if you didn’t help? Well anyway… this will defiantly make Church impossible. Why are the other so mindless?” Finishing up his prayer to Elune for his pet, he turns to his new friend. “My elder brother is Laron Ravenshank. He is a close friend of your guild leader, what was the Orc’s name… Vilmah?”

Tillna nods, then collects her thoughts.

"Well, for fun,...we can romp, play and do other things with no care. If I didn't infect you, you would have changed into a mindless worgen. They are like that because of their afflictions, they cannot rationalize. And yes, her name is VIlmah"

She smiled, then leapt towards him, playfully, wagging her tail.

Rolling with her he playfully bites at her and tries to get on top to get the advantage, then rolls her off him, he looks at the playful Female, and starts to smile. Calling upon the Spirit of the Cheetah, he smirks at her. “You have to catch me first.” With that he takes off acrossed the woods moving at a speed he has never experienced. Dodging trees and leaping over rivers. Making sure to wait for her once in a while so she can catch up. Giggling all the way, like a young boy.