Xaraphyne

Letters for Malhavik

As some of you know, Malhavik has gone off to Basic training. I have acquired his address there, and am willing to pass along any letters you might like to write! Just send in a PM, and I'll print them out and mail them off.

Letters to send for basic training you say *gains an evil grin* I know the Drill Sergeants LOVE getting nice pink, glittery, MUSIC PLAYING cards for their soldiers.... that or they love giving out push ups. Real friends make friends do push ups. Do it.

Fort Benning, B co 1-50 myself... you never forget.

Letters to send for basic training you say *gains an evil grin* I know the Drill Sergeants LOVE getting nice pink, glittery, MUSIC PLAYING cards for their soldiers.... that or they love giving out push ups. Real friends make friends do push ups. Do it.

Fort Benning, B co 1-50 myself... you never forget.

A 3/47

I still hate Georgia to this day.

I got Mal's response today! Here is what he had to say in response to all the shoutouts:

"Tell Kexti I love/hate him, and still expect a dick punch picture.

To Shaelie, do more evil stuff you goodie goodie!

To Syreena, HI HI ... and /glare

To Canai, Hey, you sexy man/girl/cow/lion.

To Greebo, I look fuckin good in this green.

To Fhenrir, Whaz up bro dawg?! Life sucks at the moment, but its going to be worth it!

To Cerryan, Hi hello!

To Tahzani, Omigod I forgot to mail you chanting supplies! Soz bruh!

To Lupinum, Khorvis, Leyujin, Drinn, Awatu - RP more brutal and fuckin metal shit for me to read when I get to AIT in 6 weeks. PEACE, Through Annihilation!"

That's awesome! I can't believe I missed this. If I could mail him something, I'd totally put an EGA on it so I could laugh all day.

Let me know if another is gonna be sent! I'll make sure to include something this time!