Horde PvP Videos

Awright.

So it's a showdown.

SHOGUNDOWN.

No seriously, have some PvP videos, on us, the Horde.

Fite Nite Lite 12/30/2015

Balls to the Wall - Temple of Kotmogu

https://youtu.be/d_TUCS_JgsU

Five Seconds to Midnight - Warsong Gulch

https://youtu.be/g08SlhAtLio

If you have any problems with a video that's been uploaded, contact me and I'll be happy to take it down.

GL HF DDAS

*Because of a change in recording software and my gross incompetence with the new program, my voice is unrecorded for these two. But the resolution is about thrice as good as what I used to use! Huzzah!

-------------------

Also, more videos! This time by Zanas! WELCOME TO THE SPECTACLE

Haha, you made up for not being at the cap at the end! Fun to see all the other stuff going on, we were pretty much on opposite ends of the map the whole time.

I can't look at someone else's UI and not make suggestions though. First of all, the voice awareness mod, surely some of those notifications are unnecessary and can be disabled (particular buffs that aren't as helpful to know as others)? It would reduce your spam and not only make a more enjoyable video to watch, but probably help you too to narrow down the things you need to focus on. Second of all, curious why you use the full-screen map instead of the shift-M battlemap? If you can allot the real estate on your screen, I find it's really helpful to have it up all times to see where folks are without having to break away from the action. Just a couple ideas!

All good suggestions, Xara! Might make some of those changes, 'cept the minimap one. As you might've noticed, I actually have the shift-M map up, but I just can't read people's positions on the tiny thing like I can when I bring up the full map. That, is a personal defect, but I ain't no killin' machine, jus' an average boi ;)

So I decided to contribute to the Horde PvP video phenomena. ((If you want this to be just you, Leyujin, lemme know and I'll move me stuff))

These are from last night. I was only in two of them so it only covers those two.

As Leyujin said if anyone objects to any portion of the video lemme know and I'll remove it.

((Sorry for the graphic settings. Forgot I was fiddling with stuff for Ashran and that I had BG/raid graphics enabled... I don't play with these graphics. I swear.))

Also no idea why it's in 380p. Was in 1080p in my editing software. Like full HD and all that googly oogly fun stuff.

Youtube is a mystery to me at times.

Also no idea why it's in 380p. Was in 1080p in my editing software. Like full HD and all that googly oogly fun stuff.

Are you using Fraps with Windows Live Movie Maker? If not, this might help you anyway if you have similar editing software. Same with you, Leyu'jin.

I noticed that in my editing software, video quality was really good but when I uploaded to Youtube, it was all blurry. I figured out two settings that made a huge difference.

In Fraps: c054c632a58332e2bc2d3af5adc263fa.png check 'Force Lossless RGB Capture' and when you save the project in your editing software, look for something called For High Definition Display.

Are you using Fraps with Windows Live Movie Maker? If not, this might help you anyway if you have similar editing software. Same with you, Leyu'jin.

I noticed that in my editing software, video quality was really good but when I uploaded to Youtube, it was all blurry. I figured out two settings that made a huge difference.

In Fraps: c054c632a58332e2bc2d3af5adc263fa.png check 'Force Lossless RGB Capture' and when you save the project in your editing software, look for something called For High Definition Display.

I'm using Adobe Premier -- I do other videos for youtube and they upload in full HD goodness. The video plays on my computer in full HD.

Haven't a clue what happened with this one as I used the exact same settings. I've discovered sometimes youtube just doesn't like me.

So I decided to contribute to the Horde PvP video phenomena. ((If you want this to be just you, Leyujin, lemme know and I'll move me stuff))

Dude, the more the merrier! I'll add this to the original post. Also, once I get some time I'll see if I can make those changes, Shaelie. I'm using the AMD Gaming Evolved application, which I think is based on Raptr/is Raptr in disguise.