Julilee

A Wedding Invitation

invitation.png

Received by anyone in good standing with the bride and groom.

Text:

-You are invited-

to the wedding of

Kex’ti Dalendala

-and-

Julilee Liene

Friday, January 15th

9:00pm

-at-

Mistfalll Village, in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms

to be followed by a reception in the inn

Tirien rolls over on a bed of furs and wakes up after a fun night of drinking with Lohd at Borrowed Time's garrison. The Tauren thankfully has some extra hides to spare and a free corner in his residence for Tirien to crash on. Poking off the edge of a crate in the same corner is a letter which captures his attention. Opening, he doesn't really care about the fancy envelope, but does enjoy the information within. He's pretty sure this is meant for Lohd, but hey, they're friends so why not tag along?

[[ Anyone whose character isn't "in good standing" with the bride and groom is of course encouraged to come on a more welcome alt. I really hope you do -- Juli might be a stick in the mud, but I'm not! ]]

((...Shokkra's going to need a dress. Also OH MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I'M GONNA CRY! I PROMISED MYSELF I WOULDN'T CRY! *sobs dramatically, maskara runs down face, looks like racoon in rain, stuffs face with wedding cake*))