Tenj

Tenj/Naam: Looking to return for world pvp/bounty hunters guild

Tenj/Naam here. I'm looking to get back into WoW and starting a new guild centered around world PvP. Bounty hunting was a lot of fun so that will probably be an element in the new guild. Server/faction not yet determined but probably the underdog faction on a higher pop RPPvP server. We will have some sort of RP element but how much is per each member's discretion. Atmosphere to be fairly casual. Casual guild raiding and rated PvP to gear up. Main or alt, whatever you want to do.

It's been three years since I've played so I'm not on top of current events/mechanics. Definitely open to ideas...

For those that may not have known me, I was a major player on TN from vanilla to WotLK. Feats: Old school field marshal, arena gladiator, member of First Legion, led raids for war bears pre-expansion release, world PvP organizer, the adventures of the Air Superiority Squadron (bounty hunting/world PvP guild, https://youtu.be/4Jkr1aHSGlc), and other shenanigans (https://youtu.be/LdBnQ2HKUpQ). I'm not trying to brag but point out that we've gotten things done in the past and am looking for a new adventure so you should come join us!

I remember you.....

Syreena still tells the story of Hallow's End in Southshore all those years ago where a priest and a giant scourge caught her in the inn's basement and made her run outside to throw stinkbombs for them to clean up.

:D

I couldn't understand you, but you guys MC'd me to run me outside, and kept sniffing me. I was thinking "Yeah, I'm undead. Rotting corpses stink." until I finally figure out what you wanted. Then when I was leaving, arrows flew at me, and I thought it was you at first, but it was another hunter, and you were telling him /no. :D

Hey Naam, been a while! I've been getting back into the game recently, moved Thalarios over to Emerald Dream Alliance-Side and its been pretty good so far. Recently a couple PvP guilds faction transferred over to Horde so the Alliance here could definitely use a solid group. Send me a message whenever you're around and we should talk shop.

P.S. I'm pretty sure I still owe you 4k.