Sign in to follow this  
Kerala

Marked Read/Unread

I would like to ask if I am the only one whose having an issue where a forum still shows unread threads after I have visited it and read the thread responses in question.

I'll read the topic, click Forum to return to where I was (navigation tab, or directory map, doesn't matter), and it still shows as unread blue, until I click on the blue forum AGAIN- which is when I'll see the completely-gray list of threads because I actually did read them all. Is there a trick to backing out of where you are so that it remembers what you're doing and properly tracks it?

It's sort of a known bug. I generally hit the "mark all forums read" when I've hit everything I'm interested in to clear it up without, as you say, having to click on each individual forum header.

I have a related concern. The new forums are fantastic, and there are no longer issues with the regular boards updating with read/unread highlights. It seems that Storylines are a different... story? The Main icons will not light, you have to actually check each individual section to find an individual highlighted thread that you haven't read. It won't highlight the upper sections to tell you about it- the only clue there's been an update is in the date stamp.