Nikaa

Netherholdt Minecraft Realm

I haven't played in two years or so. Kind of too lazy to relearn everything. <_< Specifically I was working on a huge project with a very complex mod and I feel like I'd be obligated to re-learn how to use it and finish the project, because my aspirations used to be so high. Haha!

The last time I seriously played minecraft I spent 3 hours booby trapping my friends house (castle). When he walked in he tripped it and the resulting explosions annihilated his house and everything within 3 blocks of his house.

The 3 hours does not take into consideration the amount of time spent making all the TNT.

In other news the glass fishy tunnel is now very close to the dungeon.

I also still hate fish and oceans.

I'm interested in checking this out, time being the predominant issue as always.

Last time I was playing on a group server, my friend had set up this big fortress with a bunch of livestock inside and on the lower levels, near his mine. One day a friend and I went there when he wasn't online, opened the door to all of his chicken coops (he had like 100 chickens) and they all started running around and falling into his mine. We then took all of his eggs and threw them all over his mine, so when he logged back in he didn't know where his chickens were and he was hearing clucking echo from all corners of his mine for weeks.

One of my favorite group Minecraft stories:

I was on a server with Ranavos and Hojo a couple years ago. Ran had made this huge, elaborate fortress that was completely lit up with lava running behind these panes of glass up in the ceiling and fancy lava features in the walls. It was really pretty. Well, one evening I went to his fortress to explore. I was walking down the stairs when suddenly there was this HUGE explosion. I didn't realize a creeper was behind me..

The resulting damage was catastrophic..

7a1fa9a9714a3fd6bdc711c002f2594c.jpg

I was panicking and looking at it in horror, and then Hojo logged in and caught me there, red handed! I was like, "Oh hi Hojo!' and tried to casually walk away as if nothing was wrong, somehow hoping he didn't notice the GIANT RIVERS OF LAVA flowing all over the fortress. He just said, " :/ ".

Another time, on the same server- I tried to visit a desert house Ran had made.. but again, Creepers were following me! I was trying to get inside the door but it was too late, and half his house exploded..

d602c61506a625e25264e867773e77bd.jpg

Ran then proceeded to chase me across the desert, shooting arrows at me. :(

9Srq45R.png

THE END DRAGON IS DEAD! The new 1.9 content is now open to all

I cleared the first End City and Ship just to see how it was and it's actually pretty easy. To get the city, look for a cobblestone staircase leading to a gateway and then throw an ender pearl inside to be teleported there. Keep in mind you need to use another pearl if you want to teleport back.

I thought I had a handle on the years of content I've missed since Minecraft began, but now...now...

I just don't know anymore T_T

((also congrats!))

Still working on my railroad track across the world. I just reached a tiny island out in the ocean that's right next to my track. Swam over to check it out and found another of these thingies.

f3795b0bfb00098c5e735bdf212eafcf.png

I'm not going near it, so it's there for someone to clear if they want.

It's right next to a tiny speck of an island, but the island is full of sheep, chicken and trees. So perfect spot to set up a little base if you want to try to clear the ocean fortress. My railroad goes right past it, but I'm pretty far out if you're coming from the mainland near spawn. I'd bring food and supplies.

You can't really -clear- out Guardians, best way is to not go in the water at all and as an extra precaution build like a glass tunnel around your rail until you pass them. The Elder Guardian only applies mining fatigue even when you LAS it, no escaping it.

The zappy fish are on the other side of the island so my railroad is plenty far away from them. Even on the island itself, you're safe. I don't really know what those ocean temples are, but I heard they have loot I think, so some people might be interested.

Also, skeleton spawner:

a31b20f58818bd906159a5b14750de23.png

To get to the spawner from the Railroad Station:

Go inside the station and select "Island Chunnel" or something like that.. (I didn't name it.) Take the railroad track until you see Khorvis's giant castle- it'll be the giant build immediately after the ocean railroad track makes surface again. Right outside his castle I've built a detour track with the sign saying 'Track to the rest of the world". Hop off his track and take this one until you reach the coordinates and markers I posted in the above picture.

ec437073f873950f9448cf3a722d0e9e.png