Nikaa

Netherholdt Minecraft Realm

Odd, we should of been far enough away for that not to happen xD Anyway, if you find the tunnel I built in the Nether, you'll find a Fortress not to far away at the end, you can farm withers, magma cubes and Blazes in there. I've already found a Stronghold and I'm working to get into the End and smoosh a dragon

I'm so confused by how nether portals are supposed to work. Too much math! I know there's a forumla for x amount of chunks, blah blah blah. I just wish everyone could have their own nether portals, no matter how close they are to each other.

Yeah you gotta do some math mumbo jumbo if you want to not share portals. Also, I forgot, I've made a texture pack a while ago, thought you guys might wanna check it out. If you like it, you can ask me for the newest unreleased version to test out more textures. I made the Endermen spoopy for Nika.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/resource-packs/wip-resource-pack/2470914-16x16-voidpath

Wow! This place has really taken off! I've been down in my mine trying to get gold and iron for my railroad that I was going to link from my cave to spawn and Ran's house- I see someone (Ran?) already build a very nice railroad from Spawn --> Ran's. I have mine set to link to the main rail line but I don't really know how. When I get the track close enough, maybe someone can connect it.

Spawn area itself looks very cool! Zanas, I like what you've done with your place, it's evolved a lot.

Ran, your house is scary. Fire and brimstone, suit of armor that freaked me out, and you have a pigman hidden somewhere in the walls.

So, some of you may have noticed that I've been building a railroad across the ocean. I finally reached land, and although it's just a relatively small island, decided to explore it anyway. Turns out, I hit the jackpot. At the bottom of a ravine was the biggest dungeon I've ever seen. I'm pretty sure it isn't just one dungeon, I think it's multiple dungeons all linked together. It took me days to explore it all. In total, I found 3 chests and 6 cave spider spawners. I originally intended to clear it all out, but it's so massive that I finally gave up. One of the spawners was lost to a creeper, but I secured the other 5. There is an obscene amount of copper ore and coal throughout the dungeon, I gave up trying to mine it all out and just left it. I did loot all the crates and stripped out all of the minetracks to fund my railroad project. But I've put signs and pathways of torches to lead the way to all 5 cave spider spawners, should anyone feel like making any xp or resource farms. Note, these are all cave spiders! So they are poisonous. I also saw a massive slime in there at one point, but haven't seen it again.

I will label the correct railroad track here in a bit. But once you reach the end, take the stairs down and follow the torches.

b8b3858cfc2cd01aefa41bf26feb0032.jpg

Down to the bottom of the ravine.

b002adbb487f040ccfcbdc23d07df938.png

And just follow the signs.

c977c7085233804bcab8dbe9d55d9efd.png

To a ton of spiders.

5d6d4110a639841b9989c5505ad485be.jpg

Like, seriously a ton.

4b0ef098dd0371840359fb3e18d73db1.png

I'm not kidding.

360a58509f3d6ffd65ccc59d8dfe3b9e.png

All I ask is that you don't take any of the stuff I've gathered and put in chests. I'm going to continue using this island as a temporary base as I continue the railroad out across the ocean. There is a shelter at the bottom of the ravine with a bed in it, so you can set your spawn here if you are going to farm spiders.

Have fun! Bring lots of food, you'll need it.

Edit:

Here's the railroad to the dungeon.

e9929c180a2be2ee8c689607e37e2252.png

It's the one up on the hill above the railroad station. Also, if you take the railroad track from the main spawn point you'll go right to it.

Hey Khorvis! I have a meeting in about an hour but after that, I'm around pretty much all day and would be happy to show you around. :)

Deminthius and I are around the most, in there. I saw Bloodscream quite a bit a few days ago, but not so much recently. If he knows there are more people in there he will probably come back in more often. Same with Ashenfury.

Awatu, you should come in! Things are picking up- Deminthus is building a slime and spider xp farm and Khorvis is building a big fortress. Zanas is building an ocean tunnel towards the dungeon out there, and we've got a railroad system in place that I'm slowly building out across the world.

What's your MC handle? I'll add you.

This realm is legit. I wonder. Is there a map of what's been discovered?

Not sure how complete it is but there is a map near the spawn point heading towards the nether portal.

To clarify: I haven't played Minecraft since 2010. I leaned more to wandering and making shelters in random spots around my world. The more I play on here, the more shacks or hovels y'all might stumble upon. Said shelters aren't cubes of dirt either. They're usually cabins or barrows. Enjoy, hah.

To clarify: I haven't played Minecraft since 2010. I leaned more to wandering and making shelters in random spots around my world. The more I play on here, the more shacks or hovels y'all might stumble upon. Said shelters aren't cubes of dirt either. They're usually cabins or barrows. Enjoy, hah.

That's how I play Minecraft. :) I'm not much of a builder- I'm an explorer. I get the most joy from Minecraft when I'm making railroads that stretch across the world, looking to discover hidden dungeons, villages, cool biomes. I rarely build actual houses- I'm the one that digs all the tunnels into the sides of mountains and sticks a bed and chest down there, until the railroad reaches yet another island. Then I pick up my base and move again.