Nikaa

Netherholdt Minecraft Realm

Ok everyone, I have started us a Minecraft realm for the TN-Ravenholdt community. Realms work by invitation, so please leave your minecraft name in this thread for an invite, or PM it to me and I will add you.

Realms only supports 20 players, 10 of which can play at a time. But I think that'll be big enough for us.

I built a little shelter at the spawn point with a bed in it, so you won't have to worry about dying to monsters if you spawn in at night. There is a cave directly under the shelter where you can gather stone and other resources to get started.

Bonus- there is also an ocean dungeon right by the spawn point. Look for the ocean and you'll see it. As of this posting it is unexplored. Have at it.

RULES OF THE REALM

* Please do not remove or obstruct the bed at the spawn point shelter.

* PVP is enabled - have fun, but please don't be a jerk.

* Try to build a reasonable distance from each other so everyone has plenty of room to expand their builds.

* No stealing from chests that don't belong to you. The exception is the chest in the spawn point shelter, which I'll try to keep stocked with supplies to get people started. If you take something and have a chance to replace it later, it would be appreciated but not required!

* Please try not to deplete resources near other people's builds. (Example, if someone has built a beach house, please don't take all the sand from their property.)

* If you come across a village, please try to fortify it or at least put blocks in front of the doors so they won't be wiped out by a zombie invasion. Feel free to harvest the crops from the village, but please replant the seeds for the next person.

* Have fun! :)

Holy crap... there's like a creeper factory right around the spawn point. Within 5 seconds of being in the game I was mobbed by 3 creepers.

Xara - let me invite you so you can come fill the server with pretties! Is it Xaraphyne in MC also?

Zanas - booo. Didn't it spawn you inside the little safe hut I built?

I figured out the creeper issue!

The spawn hut is built directly on top of an unexplored cave. I had forgotten about that. When I built the hut, I just let the back of the hut hang over the top of the cave, but didn't wall it off or put torches in there because I wanted to leave that for someone else to explore, in case there are good resources there. It must have a creeper spawner in it. (Or they just really like that cave!)

Anyway, I put a temporary wall up so they shouldn't be able to come out. If anyone wants to go explore the cave, just look under the back of the hut and knock the wall down. Happy adventuring!

(As a reminder- there is also an ocean dungeon right by the spawn hut also. Just go to the water and you'll see it.)

I have "improved" the spawn point.

Mua-ha-ah-ha

I finally got a chance to look at the spawn point. No kidding, you improved it! Much better! :) And I love the glass tunnel you're making towards the zappy fish! I got to watch them close up without getting my ass handed to me, haha.

Apparently there's a zappy fish that even without LoS on you can debuff you.

Makes a loud noise an applies a magic debuff on you while also making a ghostly image of it float past your face.

Scared the living crap out of me a few times building the tunnel.

The debuff also makes mining or breaking blocks impossible. So the tunnel is a very slow process :P

-crawls back in- WHERE ARE MY MODS?!

Also, if anyone wants, you can drop by my house and get max lvl enchants as well as access to my brewing stands. A potion of water breathing might help you out a lot when building that underwater tunnel. Reagents are already there in a chest... somewhere.

Its close-ish to Nikas and Ashenfury (Oracle)s place. I'm in the only dense forest on my map, If you can find Ashes place, just find a clearing in a swamp, the dark forest should be close by if your draw distance is up

To travel to you guys, I gotta go in this direction

Fjmw2Vl.png

EDIT: Did the work for you! The red circle is Spawn, Keep going straight, You'll see my house shortly

16CPUNF.png

EDIT 2: Built a pathway to my house from spawn because I can

I'm slowly but surely building a railroad that I hope to link everyone's builds plus any points of interest we find. (Such as zappy fish, villages, dungeons of DOOM, etc)

I'm slowly but surely building a railroad that I hope to link everyone's builds plus any points of interest we find. (Such as zappy fish, villages, dungeons of DOOM, etc)

Good idea!

I started building an underground road for that purpose :P Railroad makes more sense though.

Well I built a Nether Portal.

I basically have a quick portal to Ranavos' home now.

Heh.

Sadly I have to hoof it back to my tree house though.