Aaren

Fallout? Fallout. Fallout!

THE WASTELAND OF COURSE!!! READY THE FAT MEN AND THE CHINESE STEALTH SUITS!!! TONIGHT WE DINE IN THE NUKA COLA FACTORY!!!

Ah Fallout, the series that got me into Bethesda games...

Needless to say, I'm excited for this long awaited announcement. And I very much like all the implications that seem to confirm the rumors of what this one is about!

War, War never changes~

*ahem*

For those of you unaware, yesterday the first ever Bethesda press conference for E3 was held. At the event, Bethesda revealed details aboot Doom, Dishonored 2 and of course, Fallout 4. Now, I'm not one to get over hyped aboot games that we've barely seen but there are some very interesting things aboot Fallout 4. Such as, HOLY BOTTLECAPS BATMAN THERE ARE 700 WEAPON ATTACHMENTS?!?! Why yes Robin, there are 700 weapon attachments. Additionaly you can customise your own power armor and even have a jetpack on it. Player housing is ridiculously customisable with the ability to gain resources from scrap and build your own house in several different spots all over the wasteland. The two voice actors who will be playing the male and female protagonists have been recording dialogue for the past two years with over 13,000 lines. Now I think that's aboot it for information in game. But there's more, Yesterday Bethesda released a new mobile game for phones called Fallout: Shelter where you are the Overseer of your very own vault. ALSO. The Collectors Edition of the game will come with a REAL LIFE PIP BOY THAT GOES ON YOUR ARM AND YPU CAN SLIDE YOUR PHONE INTO AND DOWNLOAD AN APP THAT GIVES YOU ACCESS TO ALL THE FEATURES OF AN ACTUAL PIP BOY!!! *ahem* Also Dishonored 2's protagonist is Emily Caldwin. So, I am excited. That is all. *slams vault door on TNG's collective face*

FALLOUT FALLOUT FALLOUT FALLOUT FALLOUT FALLOUT 11 MORE HOURS FALLOUT FALLOUT FALLOUT FALLOUT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT *dies of hype*