Nikaa

I miss everyone

I have no idea where I would even post this.. doesn't seem worthy of a whole thread, but with the shoutbox gone, I feel cut off from everyone and don't quite know where to say 'hi'.

Still not playing any MMO's, too busy with work and such. But I sure do miss popping in from time to time and saying hi to all my old friends.

Nikaaaaa, I miss you too! It was nice to have the shoutbox for chitter chatter, even though I fell off of really using it. I miss at least spectating on the random conversations that would go on xD

Late-night Hijacking this thread so I can get this off my chest:

I miss the TNG I quite literally grew up on and all the people that came with it.

Just spent an hour going through 28 pages of old stupid blogs I posted. 2 years of history, yeesh.

Okay now I can go to bed.

Just stopped by in today to see how everything was going. My years on TN were definitely one of the happier periods -- simpler time for sure. Good to see some of the old group is still doing well and sticking around.