Mortica

Horde Meetup

Originally posted at http://www.ravenholdt.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=216

Greetings fellow member of the Horde. As you may or may not be aware, recent chaotic events from the fourth war, the siege of Ogrimmar and Garrosh Hellscream's latest actions has jeopardized the security of us all. These circumstances are beyond tolerable and it is up to us to come together to face all current and future threats to our citizens. Therefore The Blackguard will be seeking a great many individuals within the Horde like yourself to join us in our efforts to create an effective coalition to defend us all.The date and location of our first meeting will be sent in a secondary letter. On behalf of the Blackguard, I hope that you attend our first meeting and aid us in our mission.

Thank you in advance.

Jaiden Maar of the Blackguard.

((Yo peeps. Starting Thursday, Sept 25th, at 7pm server time, I'll be hosting the first of what I hope will become a weekly Horde-side Rp meet and greet. The goal is to provide a place and time for hordies from both Ravenholdt and the Twisting Nether to RP, plan events, or make groups for other in-game activities should the number of attendees and interest allow it. The first event will take place in Brill outside of UC. I hope to see ya there!))