Moonthorn

The New Remote RP Channel Setting Poll! Vote now!

Where shall the setting for the new Remote RP Channel be?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Where shall the setting for the new Remote RP Channel be?

• Lion's Pride Inn
    • Tavern in the Mists
    • The Legerdemain (Dalaran Tavern)
    • World's End Tavern (Shattrath Tavern)
    • Inn in Darkshire
    • Inn in Lakeshire
    • Booty Bay
    • Darnassus Gate
    • Tavern in Ironforge
    • Pig and Whistle (Tavern in Stormwind)

A bunch of us Netherholdters got together and decided to make a new channel. The name will be decided after the poll is finished. I will leave it in this thread. This channel will be used for Remote RP. Simply put, it will be to an in-character channel where we can post as though we were in person on our characters. This poll will finalize the setting of the new channel. This channel will be drop-in, drop-out. The time for suggestions has ended. No new settings will be considered for now, but I'm open to suggestions which I will keep in mind for the future. Vote now or forever hold your peace!

Dangit, I want to change my vote. Dalaran, Shattrath, Tavern in the Mists, or Booty Bay - I don't have preference if only it could be neutral.

There is one final poll due to multiple requests in the forums I have read. This new poll is going to be on Ravenholdt Sanctum! Largely to allow vote changing and equal representation of both servers! All votes being recast would be absolutely wonderful. I'm sorry I took so long to get back to this. School was a pain. I'll react more quickly during this next week to responses!

The final poll can be reached by going to:

http://www.ravenholdt.us/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=157

Vote nao or forever hold your peace! One week deadline. The poll expires then. GO NAO.