Serian

Merging with Ravenholdt: Need more TN input

So I've been lurking and speaking with a few people from RH on the bnet forums. I need more input from some of the remaining guilds that RP. Most of them are just curious what we have going, where we have things, and what groups have taken what areas as their Locales. I can only remember some bits here and there. I can't be the only one who wants to talk to the RH RPers and even PvPers!

Here's the links that I've been checking: These first two are in -our- forum on Bnet:

Asking about our server Canon:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13506770979?page=1#5

Just want to know more about our server:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13509280905

A RH forum thread just discussing things: I stepped in and commented a little:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13348545143?page=4

Hopefully more of us will present banners yes please?

Totally missed this piece of news this week!

I assure you that the Redblades will help represent TN's lore. We're definitely looking forward to more people to collab with!

Guess I'll be active on the forums over the next few days :P

Then I'm glad I pounced you when I did.

And good. I needed at least one other TNer who knew the Rp community helping with the discussions. I've already mentioned you and your guild a couple of times. I even mentioned The Grim, but I'm not sure how many of them are active Rpers now. I know they raid a lot.

I've also spoken to one or two people ingame on RH. One named Flamebrew was telling me a little bout their guild. So apparently the guild Knights ......I need to go find that guild name again. Lol

Yeah, That's what I'm doing as well. Sword is pretty much dead. The old GM and I'm pretty sure most of everyone aren't ever coming back. A few might be here and there, but there's no real hope for that. That's why I'm very much putting my nose into the merge right now.

Should totally put in some Horde-side (side, not size. Damn keyboard) input to the links I have above. So far I only vaguely know what's going on Alliance side and both factions I think have been popping into the threads.

Update:So the Order of the Redblade and the Sword of the Morning have agreed to help host the "Grand Festival of Renewed Hope" to commemorate the server merge with Ravenholdt. It will be an opportunity to ICly meet new RPers / RP guilds (Alliance side) and make connections with members from the opposite realm.

The festival shall be on Thursday, July 31st (day of the merge), from 7pm - ? server time.

IC post, attendee signup thread, and more information to come. Alliance RP guild leaders, we need your contributions! Please contact either me, Rosepha, or Serian (more names incoming) to help out!

Hi there!

I'm from RH and I've been poking around the site in anticipation of the merger in a few days. I'm glad to see all the new friends that we'll be getting soon!

I will spread the word with my guild, Twilight Empire, and reach out to the other alliance I know about the festival on Thursday. I look forward to it!

You know, this is really starting to make me regret killing off my main Horde character on this server... Welp, at least I still have Mera! ... Whenever I can get back to WoW

<A banner was displayed proudly beside the Hero's Call Board in every major Alliance City>

Grand Festival of Renewed Hope

Citizens of the Alliance! The war in Durotar has come to a climactic close.

Garrosh Hellscream, Warchief of the Horde, has been defeated by the strongest of Alliance heroes.

Our brave soldiers will be returning on July 31st, to the Stormwind Harbor.

As such, King Varian has decreed a day of celebration!

Booths of food, drink, and guild information will be welcoming soldier and citizen alike as they arrive at the harbor.

Beneath the shadow of our Alliance airships, fireworks will be lit and ale will be flowing.

This event will lead as a beacon of hope during the truce with the Horde for years to come.

Welcome are both those who fought in the war and those who continued to strengthen the Alliance on the homefront.

Glory and strength be upon you.

((This is an IC RP gathering to meet and greet RPers and RP guilds from the newly merged Ravenholdt and Twisting Nether servers.

Start time: 7pm EST. Location: Stormwind Harbor

Activities shall continue all through the night, thus accommodating those logging in late and those wishing to come on alts later in the evening.

Guild leaders and representatives may place a battle standard or some other in-game indicator to set up a booth for their guild, allowing festival goers to go around and meet each guild ICly.

A picnic area and bar shall be set up, as well as organized duels, pet duels, a trivia game, fireworks, and a complementary tarot card / fortune telling reading.

Festival goers are also encouraged to set up their merchant wares, services, and other professions, although we would greatly appreciate some forewarning so that we can help promote those activities here.

No griefing please. Hope to see you there! ))

Mmmf. That image is one of my many Illidan desktop backgrounds.

I wish I could be on horde and alliance at the same time, but alas.

@xaraphyne

Thats what illidan says on several occasions :P

The heyday of my raiding was in BC, I'm well aware. ;) I just meant I lacked the imagination to work the reference in myself before you ever mentioned it!

Hope everyone had/is having fun, wish I could be there, but enjoying Hawaii instead. :D