Sign in to follow this  
Nikaa

Seeking a Minecraft server

A handful of us (Myself, Ranavos, Hojo, Inzema and Nanori) are in search of a good Minecraft server to play on. (Survivial mode) I know a bunch of people from TNG play. (Urivial, and I think Lenah? I'm looking at you two, also!)

Does anyone know of a public server we can all play on together? That's the only downside to MC- it's so damn hard to find a way to play with your friends. If someone knows of a server that would take us so we can all play together, I'd be thrilled. Thanks!

Let me get my list... Preferred Mods are-

Thaumcraft 4

Ars Magica 2

Twilight Forest

Biomes o Plenty

BiblioCraft

Thaumic Tinkerer

Tinkerers Construct

Those are the major ones that I think everyone will be able to enjoy and it is confirmed that they can all run together with no bugs/crashes if you use a FTB mod pack. (Cause the people at FTB altered their coding so that they will not conflict. If you just slap those mods in together without changing their coding you will get crashes)

If you DO have a FTB server, then I would suggest you use the Magic World 2 pack since I doubt Nikas PC will be able to handle Horizons or Direwolf20.

Oh, could you please, Lenah?? I had your server info that you gave me months ago, but it seems to have been down. But if you could turn it on or start one again, that would be so much fun. :)

Hi Lenah!

Altherion posted the server info in shoutbox just now- is it the same server you had before? I still have that in my server list, but it's been down for quite a few months now. And the one I just tried to add is down as well- unless I'm doing something wrong?

My name for the whitelist is Augyst.

Server's up and you're all whitelisted. The IP changes every once in a while and I have to redirect the DNS.

Gimme a final decision on any mods/versions you want and I'll set up a new one through a different port too.

Ok, I've been troubleshooting with Ran for the last few minutes and no matter what, I can't connect to your server. Even if I run as admin. No matter what I do, I get 'cannot connect to server'. But I'm able to connect to the grim server just fine.

Is it possible you might have banned me several months ago because you didn't know it was me, or something? I'm not sure what else would give that error.

It seems like it's time to bring this up again. Does anyone on here have a public server they'd like to share with some TNG peeps? :) Minecraft is so much more fun with others.