Cyllos

WoD Changes and perks (Spoiler Alert?)

You know, looking at the nerfs of WoD on the Offiical WoW forum I came to realize that , WoD isn't that bad as it is complained about in the comments. Sure there are some nerfs and confusing new things to throw us off as they change the game, but as I see it from all the perspectives. I am quite happy on the changes. Warlocks are able to control Doomguards and Infernals again at level 100 which is a huge plus. Death knights are becoming one step closer to being Lich kings with the new specs they choose, these specs are famously known by the Icecrown Citadel raid. Necrotic plauge, Defile, and Breath of Sindragosa.

The specs also change depending on your preference of the class, like hunters for example , You choose beast mastery, most to all of the specs are Beast related.

And lets not forget about most of the damage increase, that sounds like a plus to me. I myself being a ret pally, am excited to be able to infuse my blade with holy magic with Final Verdict. Then again, maybe im over imagining things, but I hope that would be the case.

Warriors are able to use fire attacks now. As to why im not sure,but why not? I think the changes are looking sexy and it makes me want to play WoW more which pretty much is a win in Blizzards book .

Prismatic Crystal, and Arcane orb are the most interesting mage spells at level 100 since the crystal is basically a giant magic rod and arcane orb is a Mage Kahme-Hame-ha from the description.

These are the only character classes I have looked over so far as I don't use allot of the other classes, but if you guys want you can do some research yourselves on your classes or the other classes I have not listed at the sites I will post below. Tell me afterwards if you are as excited for the new expansion as I am ^_^

http://wowhead.com/talent-wod

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/13423478/#talents

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/3879-Warlords-of-Draenor-Perks

Having read over all of the classes, I can say that the people calling doomsday are in the wrong. Everyone is being nerfed. Everyone is being buffed. People want balance, so they are taking large measures to ensure balance.

The people who only read their class notes might be confused, but these are wide changes and tunnel vision may make it seem bad. Still, these are good changes when looking at the entire game (save, perhaps, ANOTHER buff to monks...)

And yeah, I'm really excited. More for the story and lore than the mechanics, but still. Solid changes all around.

Well, yeah the story is also obviously important. But the story has to be pretty damn good if all the mechanics suck. I am happy for both, If i have to sacrifice some nerfs to get balance in the game then Ok yeah nerf me. But yeah this looks awesome, plus the new character models will make it feel like a brand new game I would think. I have read some of the comments though and I do agree that they should make leveling a bit harder for this Patch unless they plan on launching a patch storyline half a month in WoD.

I leveled 85-90 in 21 hours without breaks. Leveling can be hard. Just don't let yourself fall to a casual pace. At the moment, I'm doing loremaster of Burning Crusade. It just reminds me of how perfect questing has become in Warcraft. I -adore- leveling (new content), I'm just an idiot. I burn through it all so quickly and don't get to savor it. Lucky they're taking out server firsts so I can stop being a competitive little shit.

News from Beta-land.

It's true, no more secondary stats, and no reforging. That's going to save me a ton of time.

Not impressed with the content so far-but this is pretty early in the test period. Lvl 92 available through first zone.

And a note about garrisons; if you farm Sunsong Ranch for mats in MoP, you've already played this mode, just smaller. From what I've seen so far, anyway.

There's no NDC, but the wonkiness of early beta makes it hard to answer very many questions. For class/mechanics questions, I recommend the forums at Icy Veins.